Visits

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Preparation Prayers: For Your Honor

Father in heaven,
Lord who is Messiah and whose kingdom comes,
Holy Spirit, who leads in all things,

Glory is due Your Name alone. You are Majesty, You alone are glorious.

Psalm 100
1 Make a joyful noise unto raw LORDl, all ye lands.
O LORD, You know that I have been noisy before You. My petitions have filled the space between us as I try to carry the burden You have placed on my heart for this nation. Surely, I have been noisy, but not always joyful. My God, my God, the joy of my petitions have been in the knowledge and faith, the trust that You are my God, and You hear my petition. You are the joy of my salvation. In You I trust. These prayers continue and I can only believe that You have placed them within me. I humbly offer them back to You and I “joy” in the knowledge that You are a merciful God.
2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Each day, almost without exception, I have sung before Your throne of grace. Thank You for the privilege to sing praises to the Most High God. Thank You for filling my heart with songs of Your praise. You alone are worthy.
3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: It is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
It is true O God. The whole earth testifies that You are God. All Your creation raises its praise and song to You, the Maker. My soul bows before You in humble adoration that You provide a path for me to commune with You.
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
There are no words that deliver the depth of thanks that is due to Your Name. There is no expression, either verbally, artistically, in deed, or any other manner, that can even know the profound care and love that You pour out on the earth. …I am left vacant, impotent…incapable of offering the thanksgiving before Your thone.
5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
You have said it and I believe it. I will trust in Your goodness and mercy. I stand in Your Truth that will preserve and conquer.
Hezekiah and Sennacherib of Syria
You bring this historic documentation to my attention in the Book of Isaiah, chapters 36, 37. and 38. This is Your Word. I believe this happened — it is true and it demonstrates Your work on behalf of Your servant King Hezekiah and Your management of King Sennacherib,
King Hezekiah and his entire nation was attacked by King Sennacherib. Fear tactics were used. Promises they would “own nothing and be happy” IF they surrendered. The people were repeatedly told not to trust in the true leadership of the nation, but to give themselves up. Just like King Sennacherib, promises are being made if we will surrender our minds and submit to the mandates being issued.
King Sennacherib pronounced that Judah was an outlier. He tried to convince the people that no other nation had been able to stand before his might. His arrogance was profoundly persuasive! His promises were enticing.
Is this not a repeating pattern here in the United States?

Father, tribute IS being made from the false leaders in this nation. I cannot hold back that they are trying to destroy the economy and the heart and soul of this nation: that we are still One Nation Under God.

Fear has gripped so many households and many line up to do whatever they are being told.
But Hezekiah humbled himself before You. He knew that You were the only hope. Many of us are bowing before You. Many are petitioning You. We know that You are our only hope for this nation.
You were at work. King Hezekiah did not have to go to battle. You did it. King Sennacherib left, having heard a rumor that required his immediate attention.

Do You have a good rumor for this nation? You are able to turn this around. You are able to raise up Your might and proclaim Your power.
For Your Sake
Hezekiah did not ask You to save the nation of Judah for his sake. He asked for Your sake. It was for Your honor.
Isaiah 37:20
Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.
O God of all creation, I do not ask that You save the United States for our sake. I ask it for Yours. Everyone is watching. You are Truth. Please raise Truth up where all people can see that You are God.

Please touch the hearts of the people in this land that we see our wickedness, repent, and return to our foundation as One Nation Under God.

...especially for the children, move swiftly,

Maranatha.





Consider: Episode 8, begin at 31:20
https://bradbartonusa.com/replay/

America’s Frontline Doctors
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org

Medical fact sheet:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/AFLDS-10-Facts-Experimental-Vaccine-Cole-4-12-21.pdf

Get medication:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/covid-19/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication

Forms:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal

No comments:

Post a Comment