Visits

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Provision Prayers: Please Stop the Charade

Heavenly Father,
Lord Jesus, who is the Christ,
Holy Spirit, who ministers,


I long for evidence that You hear my prayers; especially the prayers for the United States. You are God. In You is hope. In You is Life. You are the Final Authority, and yet You give us free will, and free reign for a time.

Psalm 86
1 Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
My spirit wanes with exhaustion as I try to keep up these petitions before You. I know You hear me and You know my desires for Truth to come forth. You know the emptiness that I feel as I lay prostrate before Your throne. I extend my arm to You, hoping for some kind of touch,
2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
I know my soul is safe in You. I believe I have the breastplate of righteous of Christ. I believe that You will save me in that final day.
3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: For I cry unto thee daily.
But God Almighty, as I see what is going on, I petition You that You have not done enough. I am embarrassed to tell You my thoughts: I know You can cause Truth to surface. I know You change the hearts of people. I know that You open the spiritual eyes as well as restoring physical sight —but I petition You that that enough has not been done here in the United States.
4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: For unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
I don’t know how I can think such a thought. Who, what am I, to tell the Most High God that You haven’t done enough? I hang my head before You. …and yet, I cannot back down. I cannot retract my pleas that seem to fall on Your silence. I cannot turn from You. I cannot go away. I am helpless to rescind these prayers.
5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive: And plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
Those are Your Words, not mine. Is it Your Word that will not let me back down? Have You given me an understanding of Your hopes for people, and have I not embraced what You have put before me…to give back to You…that this nation will awaken and embrace Truth?

If this is not so, strike Your servant! Redirect my heart, my soul, my meditations on Your Word. Forgive me if I am out of line here.
6 Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. 7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: For thou wilt answer me.
Your servant is tormented! It isn’t the crushing and despicable degeneration of this society…it isn’t that! It is that You, my God, have pressed my heart to come before Your Throne of Grace with these supplications.

You have burdened me to petition You on behalf of this nation. You open my eyes to see the decrepit and degenerate state of affairs here…and I petition You at Your invitation. Where are You? Your servant wanes for Your answer has not been forthcoming.
8 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; Neither are there any works like unto thy works. The Charade:
I know and believe this in my heart that You, O God, are Truth. I have petitioned You because of the charade that is pervasive in this nation with regard to the election results and the extravaganza around the global disease that is truly a weapon of control.

But God of my heart, for whom I live to serve…are these prayers also a charade? Am I petitioning You in vane? Is it a double charade?
9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name. 10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things; Thou art God alone.
Again, my Lord and my God, I come. These are Your Words, not mine. You have not released the grip on my heart to petition You for this nation. You have driven me to stand before You. I fear I am being crushed by the reality that surrounds me here.
11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: Unit my heart to fear thy name. 12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: And I will glorify thy name forevermore. 13 For great is thy mercy toward me: And thou hast delivered my soul form the lowest hell.
This is Your Word and I believe it. I cannot see Your work, but I believe that it is there and it is at work. I stand at the ready to proclaim Your Work. Your praises flow forth from the deep in my being, that You are God, and You hear my prayers, and You are merciful and gracious in the midst of the destruction that is falling upon this nation.
14 O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul: And have not set thee before them.
This is not news to You. This destruction of this nation, like shattered glass, is before You. …and I am before You as well. You have made me unrelenting. I stand.
15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, Long-suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
I believe this. I will continue to stand. I believe Your Word, Your Living Word, Your undeniable Truth. You alone are my hope and I cannot retreat. If You are tired of me being here, tired of my unrelenting chatter here —then You will have to remove me.
16 O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; Give thy strength unto thy servant, And save me.
I stand before You. I fall on my knees. I am prostrate in fear and exhaustion, but I will not leave this petition. Am I amiss? Then grind me into dust; blow me away; cast me into the sea of clamor…do as You will, but I will not leave this petition.
17 Shew me a token for good; That they which hate me may see it. and be ashamed; Because thou, Lord, hast helped me, and comforted me.
These are Your Words, not mine. They cannot return void, for You have spoken them. In Your Word I will trust.
For the children, O God, move swiftly.

Maranatha





Consider: Episode 8, begin at 31:20
https://bradbartonusa.com/replay/

America’s Frontline Doctors
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org

Medical fact sheet:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/AFLDS-10-Facts-Experimental-Vaccine-Cole-4-12-21.pdf

Get medication:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/covid-19/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication

Forms:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal

No comments:

Post a Comment