Visits

Monday, May 17, 2021

Preparation Prayers: Breakthrough: Captivity captive

O Lord my God,
I come.

You are always there, giving me Your whole attention. You hear every word, every desire of my heart, and You see me with all my imperfections, shortcomings, and failures, and You love me. I shake my heart in disbelief. I am grateful beyond expression.

We are held captive. In the world there is captivity. The chains embrace me. They are embracing this nation. We are being held hostage by imaginations of men. They push fear at us from every direction. The media is the worst, as it brings one message of disaster after another. The media is unrelenting. They seek to to enshroud every person with thier directives and contorl their lives.

Spirit, soul and body
Father, hear my cry to You. You made us spirit, soul, and body. The enemy wants all of us; every particle. Your (our) enemy, Satan, seeks to destroy our bodies, fill our soul —our thoughts and emotions...all so he can have our spirit. He seeks to steal our connection to You where we meet with You, Spirit to spirit.

Prince of the Power of the Air
He uses the media. He has enshrined them, consumed them and they give over their voice to him. He has formed an impenetrable cocoon around them and they are helpless to escape his grasp or his bidding. They are being used to ingeniously embalm us with their messaging. They want to get into the very essence of our physical and emotional being, all to steal our very spirits from You.

Satan is the Prince of the Power of the Air and we seem like helpless victims, bombarded by a constant barrage of lies.
Ephesians 2:2-3
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
The breadth of Satan’s program is as exhaustive as it is complete. He has this world and he wants our souls. Climate change and weather, Government and rulers, Family and faith, the children and education, our bodies and thoughts every social construct.

I can only touch a small fragment of his comprehensive plan to thwart Your dominion over all creation including those of us who dwell here.

But...

You brought captivity captive
Psalm 68
18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them.

19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death.

21 But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.
Ah…the beginning of that God-breathed psalm:

Psalm 68:1-3
1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered:
Let them also that hate him flee before him.

2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away:
As wax melteth before the fire,
So let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God:
Yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
You provided the path to freedom, here and now.

Your promises are sure. Your Word is Truth. You are Truth.
Isaiah 55:11
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
You have set us free.
You hold our worship. He cannot take us. He cannot have us. You have us. You hold us safe.
John 8:36
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
We are safe in You.
John 10:28-30
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.
Today, and every day, I will live in the freedom You have secured for me. I will not let the enemy steal my thoughts or thwart Your purpose for me this day. Request: Pour out Truth
I am free. We are free. But many are not aware of their freedom and have fallen hostage.
  • Please pour out Your Truth.
  • Open their eyes to see clearly.
  • Open their hearts to receive Your freedom.
  • Remove the chains.
Especially for the children, O God, have mercy and move quickly.
Take us above the clouds where we can breathe and do the work set before us.

Maranatha





No comments:

Post a Comment