Visits

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Preparation Prayers: ...by Your Spirit

O Glorious God,

All praise and glory belong to You. You are the All in All. You are the great I AM. In You alone is pure righteousness and You alone judge uprightly. My only response is to bow at Your throne.

Why You invite me here is perplexing because I know that You know my heart and my shortcomings. You know my desire to do good and live righteously, and You see the reality of my living. …and yet, You still, repeatedly, and without pause…invite me to come to You.

You are gracious and merciful. I receive Your gifts of grace and mercy. I come, humbly, honored, and grateful, here I am still bewildered that the God of all creation would want a relationship with me and waits for me to come. Thank You. Selah.

I come...I come boldly and with resove and determination.

I seek Your Spirit. Holy Spirit, I seek You. I ask for ears to hear Your guidance, a heart to obey Your leading, and strength to heed Your warnings.
Isaiah 11:2
And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
O God of all history, Your presence has been recorded within Your Word and without it as well. Your Spirit is active. You move here on earth in Spirit.
Ezekiel 36
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
You did this for Israel. You rebirthed the nation. You brought them from the four corners of the earth and gave them a new national spirit, and new heart. You replaced their heart of stone and gave them a heart of flesh! Hallelujah! You are the God of Israel.

Will You do the same here in the United States of America? We, some of us at least, still claim to be One Nation Under God. I’m not sure You still claim us or want to. But I’m coming before You and I’m asking for the new heart —for myself, and for this nation.

This is Your work! No other god promises anything close to this. I want to do my part. I want to be prepared for Your work here in the U.S. I come.
Isaiah 57:15
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Grant me a contrite and humble heart that I may dwell with You. Revive me O God, for this is Your work. But please don’t stop with me. Please cover this nation. I ask that this nation can seek You.

Requests:
  • Have mercy on the USA and restore her that we may recognize that You are God.
  • Cause us to be worn out from all the unrest. Exhaust us from all these attempts to know what we are doing and be powerful.
  • Squelch our rebellious hearts that raise ourselves and our desires up, and seek to force other to comply with our vision…give us Your vision instead and unite us.
  • Heal our hearts O God. Consider that the pain and hurt of sin and oppression have turned our hearts to stone and in Your mercy, please give us back a heart of flesh.
  • Prepare us for what is coming. Factions seem to be coming to a head. I ask Your presence and guidance. I ask for Your wisdom and understanding, for Your counsel and might, and for a spirit of knowledge.
  • Above all, I ask for the return of the indwelling fear of Lord for every person in the U.S., who would receive it.
Hear my prayer. I come boldly. Prepare me. Prepare us.

      …and especially, please save the children.

Maranatha





No comments:

Post a Comment