Visits

Monday, May 3, 2021

Preparation Prayers: Waiting in anticipation

O Lord, My God,

I come in awesome wonder as I consider all that You have made. I see the stars, the thunder of spring showers…truly, Your power is displayed as I gaze upon the earth.

O how my soul longs to sing that great classic, How Great Thou Art!
Yes, I can sing from my innermost heart that You have saved me from my sin. You have poured out Your righteousness upon me and You preserve me for time when I will be forever with You. Thank You.

Yes, I can sing Your praise that You spared not Your only beloved Son. I can sing that You, Jesus, Son of the Living God, I can sing to Your Name and raise the hallelujahs. I can rejoice that You are coming again and Your Kingdom is forever. Yes, of that I will sing,

* * *
You are good
Yes, my soul also weeps as I look around me. The desolation of souls is everywhere I look. People are being sold as cattle. They are discarded as “inconvenient.” O God, the contrast from Your brilliant creation - that has withstood the brokenness of our sin - the contrast is previous. But I will wait on You. I will seek You for the souls of these who are desolate.
Lamentations 3:25
The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
You are strength
Strengthen my heart O God, for it gives out as I see the corruption that pervades this nation, all in the name of power and greed. But I will wait on You. I will seek You for the souls of these who are desolate and for the corruption that is in government.
Psalms 27:14
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Oh, this nation…take by enslaved corruption. We take the sign of the eagle. Are we still One Nation Under God? Do you still want us? Is there mercy left for the United States of America?
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
I will be strengthened by Your hand. I will petition You for this nation and for the souls of those who will seek Your righteousness. I will not faint., I will run. I will not be weary. I will stand in strength.

Because I wait on You alone, I wait not in vain.
Psalms 39:7
And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
You are Hope
My hope is in the Lord, who fails not. My hope is in Your Word, which cannot fail and cannot return void.
Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
You are rest
You are my rest. You hold me close. Although I rest on this battlefield, I rest in You, for You are my High Tower, and I will wait patiently. I do not wait in vain; for You are alone are God.
Psalms 37:7
Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
I come, anticipating that You will raise up Truth in the United States of America. We are a mighty tree that has been felled. We are broken and cracked. I stand strong in hope and in the anticipation that You will raise up Truth and renew a right spirit in us again.

For the children, O God…and for Your sake…that the enemy not gloat to the nations that he is mightier than You. For Your sake O God, move swiftly.

Maranatha.





No comments:

Post a Comment