Visits

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Preparation Prayers: At the precipice, eyes on You

Father in heaven,
Lord Jesus,
Holy Spirit,

Praise and glory belong to You O God. What is it that man can add to You? You are the First and the Last. You are consummate.
Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel,
And his redeemer the Lord of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last;
And beside me there is no God.

Revelation 1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Why did You make us?
Were You “incomplete” when You made the earth? …were You lonely? …and You made people to keep You company?

Were You bored and then created the earth and us? Did you need adoration, worship? No.
Proverbs 16:4
4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: Yea, heven the wicked for the day of evil.

Romans 11:36
36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
You are indescribable. I cannot understand the greatness of Your heart for people...for me. The expanse of Your wisdom and the vast expression of Your creativity is beyond all comprehension. I cannot grasp or appreciate even the smallest particle of Your being…but You love me still. You want what is best for me. You have a vision for me, for my life, that is beyond anything I can imagine.

Thank You.

Sick, frail, and in a frenzy
This nation is in a frenzy. Emotions seem uncontrollable. Outbursts of mental and emotional hysteria erupt each day. Are all of these a distraction? From what? From truth?

In my mind I see a blanket of clunky actions suspended in the air all over this nation. Like a thick cloud it pours out a rain of dis-ease between people. Hate, lies, and destruction fall in a steady stream upon us. A steady rein (rain) of terror?

This infection seems to capture the minds of people and lures them into destructive behavior. It seems evident that they are from Your (our) enemy. They are like a den of vipers —agitated, enthusiastic and eager to destroy. There is a nervous hysteria about them as they charge ahead to steal, kill, and destroy.
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Are we at the precipice?
Father, this nation is sinking. Above us is this cloud of destruction, crushing us as one lie after another beats down upon us. Below is quicksand and there is nothing to provide a foothold. Where are You? How can we see You.
Matthew 14:13
And immediately Jesus stretched forth his , and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Jeremiah 30:17
"For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: 'It is Zion, for whom no one cares!'"
I stand here on behalf of this nation: One Nation Under God.

It seems to have disappeared as the fire from the mouth of Leviathan has erupted in devastation. We are blackened from the ash of his corruption, drowning in the mirk of sewage that has come from him.

Please reach out Your hand
I call upon You for You are my God. I cry out to You from this nation of darkness and I flail with my arms, hoping to find Your Hand. Grasp my hand, O God. Pull me out of the quicksand of falsehoods that desire to drown my hope and devour any goodness or mention that You exist.

We are helpless
Job 41:1-2
1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down? 2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
We cannot. I know that I am not alone. I know that many are seeking You and Your salvation for this nation.

Hear us. We are helpless. Have mercy.

O God of mercy…especially for the children,

Maranatha





No comments:

Post a Comment