Visits

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Provision Prayers: Mourning turned to Dancing

God of heaven, whose word never fails,

Psalm 30:
1 I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
My spirit is forlorn, but my trust remains in You.
You alone are the First and the Last Word. Your Word is eternal.
You alone have the end-game. I put my trust in You.
2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
This is Your Word and I consider it done. Though my heart is heavy, and my body is saturated with pain; though my mind is empty, and exhaustion renders me numb…yet I believe I am healed…for You have spoken it.
3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
Repeatedly, You have raised me up from death. You have sustained me. You have upheld my hope and You have been my encouragement. Thank You for You are gracious and full of mercy.
4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
Yes, I will sing. O let a song well up within me. Let it be one I cannot contain. May it come forth from my whole being. Yes! A song of thanksgiving and praise. I will sing of Your holiness.
5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
This Word is cherished and holds me still. This Word establishes me firmly as I behold Your countenance as You look upon this land. How can I seek Your favor as unrighteousness reigns and finds many worship and protect unrighteousness?

How do I raise my eyes to You as this nation has committed adultery with You and forsaken You…as we enjoy the continued blessings that have come from Your hand? Yes, I weep.

O God, I take heart only because of Your Word: Your anger is but for a moment. You favor is life, and You will bring joy in the morning. I am without understanding as Your mercy prevails.
6 And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
We have been a proud nation. We have believed in our own might, our own abilities, and we have take matters into our own hands…Pride has swallowed us, consumed us, and we are deliriously drunk with our conceit.
7 LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
8 I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
Why would You continue to favor us? Why would You continue to stand here…not for our sake, but for Your honor, Your righteousness. Use this nation O God. Come to our rescue that the world may know that You are the LORD. Come to our rescue…for the world is watching.
9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
This is my prayer O God. We are of no use to You if we go down. The United States of America - that proclaims, “In God We Trust” …we are the laughing stock of the nations. BUT YOU, O God, hear my prayers and the prayers of many others. We beseech Thee, have mercy, LORD, be thou our helper.
11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Though I cannot hear the music, though my heart continues to drag in grief, I believe the You have done this. My grief is done. My song is at the ready. My dancing shoes await.

Move swiftly O God, start the dancing song. Uplift the hearts that mourn. Declare Truth. Proclaim Justice for this nation.
I wait upon You and I believe that it is a done deal.
O God, to You be the glory.

For the children, hasten to our cause.

Maranatha!





Consider: Episode 8, begin at 31:20
https://bradbartonusa.com/replay/

America’s Frontline Doctors
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org

Medical fact sheet:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/AFLDS-10-Facts-Experimental-Vaccine-Cole-4-12-21.pdf

Get medication:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/covid-19/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication

Forms:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal

No comments:

Post a Comment