Visits

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Provision Prayers: In a foreign land, but I will sing

My God, my God…

You alone are the God who reigns. Anything contrary to that is a misled perception. You give us free will and allow us to suffer the consequences of our decisions so that we might learn that Your Way is the safe way. Your mandates are there for our protection. You show us, because we have to see and experience it, that if we follow You, then You will protect our hearts and minds and lead us in the way everlasting.
Psalms 139:24-24
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Eyes wide open?
As my eyes have been opened, it is obvious that I am in a different land. Change has been faster than I can comprehend and the United States has been transformed by the Prince of the power of the air (Eph 2:1-2), the ruler of this world (John 12:31-32). He commands those who rule the darkness (Eph 6:12) and this nation has been taken by storm.

Your (our) enemy Satan, rules the air waves as the media bows to his every message. His messages are clever, oozing out in fashion. It is fashionable to be woke. It is fashionable to oppose Truth, It is fashionable to bring hate to Israel and to believers in Christ, and to threaten them with sever consequences if they even pose a question.

Their science is only their opinion, for they have traded the Truth for lies and they relish the destruction of any who have truth, They oppose peace. Any who oppose them, any opposition, any question, is perceived as a transgression worthy of persecution and destruction.

Have mercy on those who have fallen into the trap of Satan and now do his bidding. Are there those who would repent and turn from Satan’s ways and seek Truth? Rescue them, O God, that their testimony may ring loudly across the land!

Are people waking up?
People are waking up. Thank You. It seems so slow. The sleepiness and grogginess has kept them in a dangerous slumber as the nation has been transformed. Arise O God and shake the drowsy. They have been put in a stupor by the enemy and lethargy has set into their minds and spirits.

Sound the trumpet! Tarry not! Come to our aid!

What shall I do as captive in this foreign land?
Does my heart relate to Israel, by the rivers of Babylon?
Psalm 137:1-4:
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof. For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion. How shall we sing the LORD’S song in a strange land?
I am being asked to sing their song! I am mandated to confirm that their sin is righteousness! How can I do that? How can I sing their songs in a foreign land?
Psalm 137:4–6
How can we sing the Lord’s song in a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget her skill. May my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy. (NASB)
You beckoned Israel to live there. You confirmed to them that YOU, O God, YOU caused them to be carried away. Then You told them to build their houses, plant gardens…live their lives.

AND

…to seek the peace of the city.

Mr. Derek Prince gives us wisdom:
Derek Prince:
This is the plaintive cry of God’s people, captives and exiles in an alien land. They have no song, they’ve hung their harps on the willow trees and they are remembering the joy and the beauty of the city and the land of which they have been deprived.

You see, God sometimes has to deprive us of our blessings before we truly appreciate them. I believe that out of the Babylonian captivity those Jews who returned, returned with a far greater devotion and commitment to Zion than they had ever had before. I believe the same will be true of the regathering of the Jewish people in this day. When they are fully restored they will appreciate more than ever before all that they lost through their disobedience and their rebellion in the long years of exile. And we need to remember that God sometimes has to deal with us.

If you today feel like a captive, an alien, longing for blessings that you’ve lost through disobedience and backsliding, God is permitting that to happen so that when He restores those blessings to you, you’ll appreciate them as you never appreciated them before. God knows when you’ve learned your lesson and when you’ve really learned to appreciate what He’s done for you, then He’s ready to restore you.
—Derek Prince
Restore the United States of America
I give thanks for the theft of the USA. Thank You that You have restored my appreciation for the blessings that I have had in the past. I confess that I have been part of the problem.

I am in this foreign land. With Your help, I am ready to return to the land where I grew up! I am ready to live and protect the Constitution of the United States. I am ready to be actively responsible for the privileges and blessings that You have poured out on this nation.

I know that You can do this and I petition You to restore the USA. But if that is not Your plan, then I am ready to come home.
2 Peter 3:13-14
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
Here I am, use me! I will sing.
I open my eyes, my heart and mind, my calendar this day. I want to serve You. I want to spread the Gospel…I want to be used and accomplish all that You have for me. Hear my prayer…that others may see You through this life. I will sing of Your salvation. I will sing of Your grace and mercy. I will sing of Your power, might and justice …and Your will that all men be saved,

…especially for the children, O God, move quickly.

Maranatha





No comments:

Post a Comment