Visits

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Election 2020: 10 Confessions to Save America

Isaiah 58: 8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
God of Creation: Father, Lord, and Holy Spirit:

Your Word humbles me. I confess that:
  1. I have preconceived ideas about how You will (should) move in the election scandal. But Your ways are not mine…I have boxed You into my desires. Forgive me.
  2. My desire to see the lies exposed has been more important than Your desire that all men be saved.
  3. Although I realized these people, who stand in the way of justice, are not the enemy, and I have recognized that they are being used, but I have not consistently pleaded for their release from these chains.
  4. I have asked for Your mercy on those of us who want righteousness, but not pleaded before Your throne of grace for the souls who unwittingly serve the Father of Lies.
  5. I have held frustration and anger in my heart towards people who are being manipulated by the enemy and in turn want to manipulate others.
  6. I have not considered that You, Jesus came to save the lost and Your love for them has not wavered.
  7. I have prayed for those whom You have justified, rather than for those who need to be freed from the tight grip of Satan.
  8. I have been exasperated at the mainstream news media and that so many have been mesmerized and bought in to their lies.
  9. I have desired the Tech Giants to be humbled (harshly) for their horrific use of power, rather than they find salvation and use their power for Your kingdom.

  10. Above all, I have been deceived as I thought that Truth and Justice, both from You…are more important than the saving of the souls and bringing in the harvest for the Kingdom of Christ.
  11. Forgive me. I confess these and other oversights and repent before You.

    Forgive me for getting things backwards and putting Truth and Justice first, rather than Your love and care and desire that all men be saved.

    Forgive me for considering Truth and Justice now — when Your Word clearly tells me it will come in due time. I realize that when a believer in Jesus falls, the Kingdom of Christ is not diminished. When a non-believer dies, the Kingdom of Christ is robbed forever. My job is to bring people to Christ, to the point of decision and not try to implement Truth and Justice…because You don’t need help there. You have commissioned us to make disciples. Thank You for the course correction.
    Matthew 9:37-38 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
    You are Lord of the Harvest! Truly, with all the people who are isolated, with the intense division in every facet of our society, so many people are yearning to hear and receive TRUTH! Hallelujah!

    God of all creation - gather us together to reap the harvest. Bring Your own to fervent prayer for the lost souls, for those who are struggling, for our political situation and all those involved. Especially in our political arenas!

    Open our eyes to see the hotbeds where Your presence through us will direct people to seek You. Show us those who are desolate and grant us prayers that are meaningful and that delight Your heart. Give us hearts and prayers that excite You to action — and that the harvest for the Kingdom of Your Messiah, our Christ is plentiful. Fill us - all Your people! Fill us to desire the 100-fold harvest and not settle for less.

    I come on bended knee, grateful for Your care and guidance. Make me a good servant and by Your Spirit, may my service be “well done."



No comments:

Post a Comment