Visits

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Election 2020: Expose and Remove

Father, Lord of the Harvest, Holy Spirit who took Ananias and Sapphira.

O God of Truth…1 John 5:7. “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.”

You are One and You are Truth. You are Light and in You is no darkness at all. Holy Spirit, You executed Ananias and Sapphira. It wasn’t about the money. It was about the truth.

Acts 5:3 “Why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost and keep back part of the price of the land?”

Acts 5:9 “How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord?
I come boldly on behalf of Truth and Light, which is Jesus Christ. It wasn’t about the money, it was about deception - first in secret and then in public. Is not this the same thing that has happened with this election? The lies permeate the mainstream media. They publicly proclaim lies. They have agreed together.

Father, Lord, Spirit…it started many times ago in secret. The conspiracy to undermine Truth. This has very little to do with our current President. This is about the power of deceit. Hidden agreements…just like Ananias and Sapphira. I believe You are acting against this for You are the God of Truth and Light. Thank You.

It wasn’t until Ananias and Sapphira came forward and lied before Peter and the apostles - Your chosen “light-bearers” …that You exposed the lie and removed them. I ask that You do it again. Expose the lies from the media, the DNC, the Dominion, Sequoia, and Smartmatic. These were all devised to cover Truth. I ask that You expose all cheating in the election as well. ..not just the cheating, but those who conspired together.

Holy Spirit, I appeal to You. I ask for defectors. I ask for people associated with the democratic party to come forth. This would put them in danger, and I ask Your protection upon them. You gave them a conscience…may their hearts be pricked to the core and may they not sleep until they come forth.

It was a brazen, arrogant attempt by Ananias and Sapphira to keep back the price of the land and pretend to the world that they were doing a great thing. It is no different today. The media and DNC proclaims their victory and hoists themselves as truth-bearers. They have placed themselves about You, believing they are god and that You do not know or see. They move to eliminate You and all salt and light from our society. I ask that You first expose them - as Peter asked the right questions - I ask You to intervene that these lies are exposed. And I ask second, that You take them out. Remove them. As You demonstrate in the Book of Acts, expose and remove.

You are the God who knows and sees. I ask You to act. I ask that You Expose them publicly and Remove them from their place in this nation.

I believe You placed President Trump in office to Drain the Swamp. You determine the leaders of a nation! So how can I believe otherwise? Thank You. Did You place him here to leave the disgusting sludge at the bottom in place…to rise up and take over? I beckon You to expose and remove it and those who are organizing this machine that seems unstoppable. Turn the hearts of the nation to once again desire Truth.

Wasn’t the Egyptian army, pounding towards the Israelites, unstoppable? The sea before them, the army behind them. It seemed grim. BUT GOD..our GOD, YOU…opened the sea and then drowned the army in it! …After Israel was safe. Amazing - You gathered the army together to come after the Israelites, so You could take them out in one fell swoop. I ask You do it again. May it give You great joy to again say, “That they may know that I AM GOD.”

Father, the Media, The DNC and those that support and manipulate them, think they are getting away with it! …or is this their desperate panic before they are taken down? You took Ananias and Sapphira down. You exposed the lie and You removed them. I ask it again. You are Light and Truth. I put my trust in You forever.

Hallelujah!





No comments:

Post a Comment