Visits

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Election 2020: Not in our own strength

Father of all creation, Lord Jesus - under Your feet does all creation live, Holy Spirit, guide and teacher:

I implore You that th future of this nation is heavy on the hearts of many. We have prayed fervently these past weeks as we have seen road blocks placed, one after another, in the pathway of Truth.

But I am confident that You, Jesus the Christ, You are Truth and these roadblocks cannot stop You. We recognize that, through all our prayers, we cannot save this nation. We cannot save the republic. We do not have the ability to fight what is come against us. We come to You, for our strength wanes.

We consider the outcome of this election and the consequences to all that is in Your Word. Your Word is life. It is light. It is breath. You are our confidence.

It is in Your power that Truth can stand. It is by the full armor given in Ephesians 6, that we have strength to stand. By Your hand, we stand against the schemes of evil which perpetrate our nation.

We recognize that we are not fighting against flesh and blood. Truly the principalities, the powers, the rulers of darkness of this age, and spiritual wickedness in high places are bound together to take down the United States. People who are against Truth are being used. They are not our enemies.

Regardless, they choose what they will believe. Open their eyes O God, that Truth may reign.

We are in the evil day. Strengthen us to stand and to stand firm. Tighten our belt of Truth and uphold us with the breastplate of Your righteousness. We acknowledge that we do not have righteousness of our own. But we stand on the Truth - which is Jesus Christ, and the breastplate of HIS Righteousness…by which there is no contest.

We put on shoes of readiness to proclaim Truth, to present Truth and to take Truth wherever we go…the Gospel of Peace. Take us where You would have us speak and speak through us for Jesus’ sake.

I stand in faith. Faith in Your righteousness. I stand in faith that YOU are the God who is faithful to those who call on Your Name. I am calling. I stand in faith in Your work to raise up Truth and to open the eyes of the blind - for we have gross spiritual blindness consuming this nation…but You O God…are mightier. You are able to quench all the fiery darts of the enemy. I raise my shield of faith. I shout from the mountaintop! I come as David against Goliath! I come in the Name of the Lord of Hosts!
1 Samuel 17:45
Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
My God, who is Truth and hates evil and the Father of Lies, will stand for Truth. He is our salvation. I claim this by faith in His Righteousness from the shed blood of the Lamb of God, slain for me.

I proclaim by faith that the Word of God is stronger than the attempts to cover up Truth. It is stronger than the powers that have taken over this nation. It is stronger than the Tech Giants. It is stronger than the false media. It is stronger than the lies that permeate the news.

JESUS is the Living Word. There are none stronger and HE, who is Truth will bring forth the victory. Praise be to His Name: JESUS CHRIST.



No comments:

Post a Comment