Visits

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Election 2020: As in the Garden?

O God of heaven, Great is Your Name over all the earth. You alone are worthy of worship. You alone, Creator, Provider, Redeemer…in You alone I put my trust.

This nation is deeply on my heart. You have blessed us beyond any nation in the world, save Israel. The prosperity of this nation is unprecedented! And it is all from Your Hand. I give You thanks. Although I am embarrassed at the consumer mind-set to which we tightly cling, I know You know we are but dust.

In the Garden, after Adam and Eve had sinned, You questioned them as to what happened. Eve said, “The serpent beguiled me.” Holy God of all heaven and earth! She knew she had been tricked! She knew it! You didn’t have to tell her! You simply asked the question and she knew. And Adam knew he has been encouraged and convinced by Eve to sin.

AMEN! and AMEN! Father, the news blackout. People only believing the lies they are being told - repeatedly and repeatedly…one lie after another, covering the truth. BUT - as in the Garden, as Eve was able to realize she had been tricked, I come before You that these people may also know they have been deceived and a great hoax has engulfed them through the media.

The media!!!! Are they not Your creation too? Reveal to them that they too have been blindsided! They have been party to the wiles of George Soros, and all those who want to destroy anything that gets in the way of the global initiative. What are the questions that would cause them to see that they have been duped? O how I would rejoice if they would be angry at what has been done to them.

If the trickery were revealed would they, Like Adam and Eve, admit what had happened? Some would…yes? Is the delusion so strong that they cannot break free? …that they cannot see the manipulation, the lock-tight grip that has trapped them into embracing hate, desiring their way even if it is taken by intentional crookery.

By Your hand, may we come to our senses.

Rise up, O God of my heart. I appeal to You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength, to rise up and give us yet another reprieve before You judge this nation to appease Your justice which must be satisfied.

In the name of Jesus,



No comments:

Post a Comment