Visits

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Election 2020: Following Suit: Moses

LORD God of heaven and earth and all there is.

I come before Your presence and I come boldly. You invite us to do so.

Praise and glory belong to You alone. I lift up a heart of praise, for You, our Maker, are our Keeper. I praise You for Your might acts.

What am I to say before You, the God of all? Who sees all and knows all that is done is secret?

Moses and the Israelites before the Red sea with Egypt storming down on them in a torrent…I cannot get that out of my mind!…There is a parallel here in the US.
What were they thinking at that moment they saw the Egyptians? I can only believe that they cried out to You…their God. Exodus 14:10 And when Pharaoh drew nigh, the children of Israel lifted up their eyes, and, behold, the Egyptians marched after them; and they were sore afraid: and the children of Israel cried out unto the Lord.

Then they turned on Moses! But Moses told them to fear not. v14 "The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” Then You told Moses to tell the people to go forward.

You promised Moses that Pharaoh and his army would be be Your Honor. …and know that YOU are the LORD!

You have given us Your Word so that we may learn of You. I set my heart to learn. This seems like a replay here in the US.
We are crying out to You, the LORD our God. Some are turning on our leader. The enemy surrounds us and proclaims that their evil is what we are doing…tales of Republicans threatening Democrats, indicating that we are trying to steal the election. (projection?) The news blackout!
I will stand strong and bold before You - there was no way out! BUT GOD…provided the way. He is able.

I will hold my peace. I will keep it as a strategic and critical success factor in this battle. As the enemy closes in on the nation, I will not fear but wholly trust in Your work. I choose to believe that You, our God, is Truth and that You will stand for Truth.

Stand for us. I ask it.

We are not worthy, but You are able. You are our only hope. You are the only One who can find the way forward. I lift my heart before YOU on behalf of this nation and ask that You part the sea of iniquity that we may walk through on dry land. …and that they may know that YOU are God.

Please hear my cry, for fear pounds at the door of all that I am, but by Your Hand, I will hold strong.

In the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha’Mashiach.





No comments:

Post a Comment