Visits

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Election 2020: Truth and Peace

O God, my God. I appeal to You. Father, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Lord Jesus, Yeshua Ha Meshiach, and Holy Spirit, Ruach Ha Kodesh. Hear my prayer.

You are the only path of righteousness. You are Righteousness. You are Truth. …and from Truth, Peace.
John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
Amen. I believe it! However, there are so many who simply do now want to know the truth, therefore they are in bondage. There are also those who deny Truth, and shut it out. There are those who perpetuate their desire to raise up lies and cover everyone they can, to prevent the move of truth in this nation.

An artful delusion has settled on this land. I come today on behalf of those who have been tricked, lied to, and realize, in their inner being that there is truth that is being hidden from them. And I come on behalf of so many that just follow along, idle followers, content to let others direct their paths. Are there people here, who if they knew the truth, they could be set free?

Father, this nation has been the hotbed of freedom in this world! That’s why we are free (for now). This freedom is threatened! If The Lord Jesus Christ is Truth as YOU say:
John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
Then those who want to overturn this nation, want to overturn Jesus Christ. AND they deeply desire that none of us can come to YOU.

Jesus, dearest Savior and Redeemer, You suffered as in Isaiah 53 prophesied, so we could come to the Father. You have blessed this land, this nation …with freedom! Since YOU are Truth, and since Truth sets us free - if we loose our freedom, we will lose You.

I stand against this! Where? Here! Before Your throne of judgement and of grace and mercy! There are those who call for our destruction. Rep. Cynthia Johnson has called on Antifa and BLM to destroy anyone who voted for President Trump…what vehemence! Will she repent? Is it possible for her to know Truth. Father! Father! She is being used…she is held hostage by YOUR enemies. She is coerced to fight for YOUR enemies and do their dirty work. Free her! O God, who defines freedom, free this nation form the deception that has gripped it with such a vengeance. Their hatred of You grows deeper daily and the delusion they have put on the people here feeds their vitriol.

They bully because they are impotent and they fight to maintain power. I do not speak of people! I speak of the enemies of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ - they seek to destroy this nation to form the global economy, government, and religion that You so carefully show us in the Books of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Matthew, Thessalonians, and Revelation.

The clouds close in on us. BUT: You have commanded us to stand! You have commanded us to occupy! We are here! And we ask for yet another reprieve of the judgment that must come. Ephesians 6: 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Luke 19 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. 14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us. 15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him,

And here we are again. We are occupying. You are being rejected. But You will return for us. I ask You delay Your return for us. I’m not in love with this world. I want You to come so bad…and You must deeply desire to see justice. What we have done must grieve You deeply. However, as much as I want to be out of here, and as much as I want to be with You, I still ask for a reprieve. Delay Your judgment that must at some point come.

Why am I doing this? Why am I asking You this? Because of all the people I know that don’t know You. All the people who have not heard my testimony. Elin, AJ, Kacy, Christine…the Village here. I ask because of all the babies that will be murdered as billions of dollars pour into the abortion industry.

Please give us another chance. Strengthen us to do this work. You are my Peace. You are Jehovah Shalom…I am not at peace because I have not done my best for people to know You. I want to do a better job and others do too. You, who know our hearts and desires as well as our ability to follow-through - You are judge. Grant us Your mercy.

And yet, Maranatha,



No comments:

Post a Comment