Visits

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Election 2020...a new heart and a new spirit

Ezekiel 36:26-27
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Father, Lord, and Holy Spirit,
I appeal to You this day. For this nation needs a new heart and a new spirit. Will people be willing to listen with a new heart and spirit? They aren’t interested at this time. We are so desperate for Your help.

My spirit groans as I hear the mockery of the main-stream media. They mock our President. You choose the leaders of a nation so as they mock President Trump, they are also mocking You. I am so sorry.

There doesn’t seem to be anything that will compel people to realize that they are being duped, tricked, used, and manipulated. I take heart in Your Word:
Galatians 6: 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Thank You that You will rise up against this mockery. You see what is sown and You cause the reaping in the spirit realm.

Hold Your church strong. Let us stand in full armor and quench the fiery darts of the wicked. The darts are unrelenting at the President, against all who support him, against all who stand for truth, against You. You are Truth.

Hold us steady. Be our rear-guard. O Holy One of Israel, rise up on our behalf for this nation and this President has been the friend of Israel. It is evident that this nation will eventually be dismantled as the US ia nowhere in the end times of Bible prophesy. However, I ask for yet another reprieve before Your inevitable judgement is served.

Please have mercy and do not allow the culture of death to move in. Genesis 40:10b "...the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.”

Father, we have shed so much innocent blood and I see that it cries out to You. You hear what falls on our deaf ears. I am so sorry that we have allowed this to thrive in this land.

I confess that we should reap what we have sown. We have sown to our flesh at every turn. And we have allowed the death of the most vulnerable to grow into a profitable industry. We have not been diligent in keeping the Your Word.

We have no excuse. But I still stand before You and ask for yet another reprieve. I ask for more mercy. Your church is waking up. By Your hand, let us not grow weary. By Your hand, may righteousness flourish once again. Help Lord, that we faint not.

For Jesus’ sake.

Please watch: The President reports on Coronavirus Relief



No comments:

Post a Comment