Visits

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Furnace Prayers: Who is in the furnace?

Sovereign God,
Your sovereignty brings rest to my soul.

You exercise supreme, permanent authority. Nothing, nothing is outside Your power to enforce. You demand obedience. Your commands alone will stand. You are the judge; and You determine the whole course of judgement.

Help me to understand Your sovereign love?

Your love envelopes me. It woos me to draw close to You. Your love embraces me, squeezing out every drop of fear. It leaves me content, because, You, The Most High God embraces me, surrounds me, protects me and yes…You provide for all my needs. Whom or what shall I fear?
Psalm 23:5
“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”
Well, the enemy is all around. The enemy presses in. The enemy does not know or want to know You. The enemy is hard at work, viciously attacking, threatening and coercing people to do his bidding.

These people are caught up as they try to save their lives. They don’t understand that by losing their life, they will save it…and be set free.

THIS IS FACT:
John 12:25
Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

John 8: 36
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Indeed, Your Word is Fact. My faith is based on Fact. My faith is based on Truth. My faith is based on The Living Word: Jesus Christ.

Jesus, You are faithful to Your Word. Those are YOUR Words. I will not fear.

But these people who have done horrific things for horrific reasons…they are so afraid. It seems like it is eating them up from the inside out. They seem to be writhing in the fear and the anticipation of being found out.

They are in the furnace. …and they cannot see the way out. Your enemy, Satan, keeps them there, focused on the consuming fear that gives him control.

Capture them; embrace them with Your love. The furnace is heating up. They are writhing, squirming faster and faster. Their hearts are twitching as Truth comes forth.

You have settled me with Your Words:
John 10:28
"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”
Have mercy on these people who are held captive by Satan and his minions. I implore You to exert Your dominion over them! Bring these people out of their prisons.

These people, O God: the faux administration, our Senators, members of the House of Representatives, Governors, Mayors…all civic leaders who are caught up in the lies that slaughter their hope. I bring all those in the abortion industry, all those caught up in the BLM and Antifa movement. Have mercy on them all.

You love them. Bring Your presence forefront in their minds and hearts. Let Truth reign! Please, Jesus, Who is the Christ!…please don’t letYour sacrifice on their behalf be cast aside for the impending death that awaits these people.

Please brig them out of their earthly furnace so they aren’t found in the eternal one.
Snatch them out of the hand of the enemy! Foil his plans for their lives.

Hear my prayer on behalf of these souls who are precious to You.
For the sake of the Kingdom of Christ…Who now stands at the door.





1 comment: