Visits

Monday, January 11, 2021

Election 2020: Freedom of Speech. Not by power or by might...

….but by My Spirit says the Lord.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah to God our Savior and Redeemer. I put on the garment of praise to Thee, my Lord, and my Redeemer!
Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
As the Tech Giants and the news media silence the President, my spirit is heavy. They are silencing every person who does not bow to them and their agendas.

But YOU will not be silenced. You are aware of what is happening; Your hand has not been withdrawn; Truth has NOT been silenced, diminished, or placed in the dark. The Light of the God has not diminished. It continues to shine on the just and the unjust.

Rise up, O my soul, for I will NOT be cast down! I raise my heart in praise to the Most High God, for HE will break open the deception that has lived in the darkness of this nation and the world. His Righteousness prevails. Though the Tech Giants, who believe they are god, move deftly to silence Truth, they cannot escape the grasp of Your eyes, which are firmly upon them, upon the wickedness, and upon ALL that is being hidden.

I do not believe, and I refuse to believe that YOU, O God, are silenced or that You are not at work.

YOUR WORD WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

TRUTH WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

…for Your Word is everlasting.
Men of power.
How many times in history have men (mere men) risen up against You, thinking they are more powerful than You and believing they can control the world? You...who are the Creator…yes, You created them and know their thoughts and even the hairs of their head. Father, they have been conscripted by Your enemy! They are being used. The enemy has sown such tares into Your field of wheat!

Do some of these people know they serve the enemy of the Most High God? I can only believe that is the case because they want to be god and they think they can be….which is a lie from the Father of Lies.

We see this scenario in Your Word:
From Genesis 11:
4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name... 5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Father, these incredibly powerful people believe they have already reached into heaven and become god. They believe they can control our speech. They believe they have the power to turn Truth on and turn off. They want to hide Truth because they have been party to deep corruption.

I call on You, my Lord and my God. As You did at Babel: Come down…I plead with You to come down. You have given this nation the Freedom of Speech. It has been taken away. Rise up, O God who is Truth and expose the enemy at his core and set Your people free.

Praise be to the God of Freedom! I throw off the heaviness that weighs me down like piles of wet blankets, stacked high on my spirit. OFF! Get OFF OF ME! You do not belong. You are trespassing— for I am a child of the Living God and I will not be cast down! Hallelujah!

The garment of praise is my covering and I will shout it to these mountains of power, for by the Spirit of the Living God, those mountains will be reduced a pile of rubble. Hallelujah!

UTTER DARKNESS:
Father, we are in the dark about what is going on. Communication is under the control of Your enemy who has brought certain men into place and given them this power.
Psalms 139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
Get up my soul and spirit. Rise up! For the Lord Your God is at hand. His Light, which shall NEVER be quenched! He will never run out of Light for He IS Light! He is at hand and I praise His glorious Name. Rise up, soul and spirit and praise the Most High God who reigns!

SUFFOCATION:
Father, it seems like their scheming is air-tight. It seems that oxygen is being sucked out and freedom is being suffocated. We need air. We gasp under this oppressive control. What little air we breathe has the stench of filthy motives, filthy power, and unconscionable actions. My eyes burn from the stench. Stand up for us O God, for we look to You alone.

Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me. You alone can tear down the cabal against this One Nation Under God. Bring us to our knees in repentance as we see the depth and breadth of our sin. Surely this heinous sin against the most vulnerable has reached to Your throne of heaven. The sins against children has been used for the profit of so many in every level of our government and our land.

O God, forgive me for not praying more fervently for them.

The proliferation of this deep, dark, and heinous sin has spread throughout this nation and beyond. It is piled so high that we cannot see over it. It has surely been the building blocks to heaven …as in Babel…these have been the bricks with which the rich and powerful have build their dynasty. They believe they have eternal dominion!

Rise up O God.
Expose what is going on in the dark that we may see with our own eyes what has been been taking place - right in front of us! Open our minds to realize that we are at war!

Redeem us from this stench. Make us look that we my fall to our knees in repentance. O that the sweet aroma of forgiveness may again rise up before You. Is this possible? I ask it. …You have been our Foundation. Rise up O God, for we cannot do this.
Zachariah 4: 6 This is the word of the LORD... Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
God of freedom.
You have paid the price for our freedom. You paid it over and over again for Your chosen people of Israel. You brought them out of Egypt, from the enslavement by Pharaoh. Bring us out as well…I ask it.

Praise be to the God of Freedom! Praise be to the God who sees in the dark and who brings all things into the light! I will joy in the God of my Salvation for HE comes quickly to my rescue.

Spirit of the Living God…fall fresh on the United States…for Your sake. Rise up against Your enemy…that we may know that You are the Lord.

Hear my prayer for Your sake, for the sake of Your Son, Jesus, who is the Light of the World.





No comments:

Post a Comment