Visits

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Furnace prayers: Perseverance by testing ...the bitter pool

Father, Lord, and Holy Spirit,
O God of my heart…this situation draws me close to You. Thank You.

I am sorry it has taken this kind of calamity for me to come before You on behalf of this nation. You are using this time to deepen my pleading before Your throne of grace and mercy on behalf of this Republic, which You birthed.

It’s much easier to pray for those things in my immediate day…those places where I can “see.” So You have brought this nation front-and-center to my attention and then You turned out the lights so I can’t see and must proceed by faith. Thank You…walking by faith is much safer.

The turn of events, last Wednesday, was incredibly disappointing as I watched so expectantly at the proceedings…my hopes dwindled. They plummeted. I was dull inside…blank.

I confess that (once again) I was walking by sight. Again my trust was in what I thought should have happened. Derek Prince reminds me that “Man’s disappointments are God’s appointments.” Oh thank You for Your Word.

WOW…out of Egypt, into the desert, and YOU actually led them to the pool at Marah. (Ex. 15:22-27). You did this with intention! You show me, here the desires of Your heart. You have led me here. Teach me, lead me, to join You in Your work.

There was lots of complaining. But I can choose to trust in You. Moses prayed and sought You…I choose to seek You. Moses threw the tree into the water. The tree…an action of faith.

Jesus was hung on a tree. I will pray His Resurrection over this nation….by faith.

O God of all nations, turn the bitter water to sweet. Capture those who have been caught up in the enormous deception that binds and enslaves this nation. Our situation is bitter, but You have crafted this appointment and I will not be fixated on the avalanche of putrid water that is being poured out over this nation.

Open the eyes of the many, to see the results of this faulty election. Please take Your place over their Dominion software. May they complain bitterly at what they have brought forth through their stealthy planning and lying deceptions.

Gather Your own - Your church - to pray as Moses…that we, Your voice, may bring the salt and light and proclaim that He, who was sacrificed on the tree is the answer. He is Truth!

Holy Spirit, as You drove Jesus into the wilderness, drive us to pray for these people that they can be infused with the sweet water of Your anointing and find Truth. For the Truth alone shall set them free.

I ask it,
For the sake of the Kingdom fo Jesus Christ, that is quickly forthcoming.

Friends, I will not throw in the towel. I will throw in the tree.





1 comment: