Visits

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Election 2020: Beguiled...but breaking through to victory

Thank You Father and Lord for sending Your Spirit to guide and teach us. Thank You for all who believe in salvation through Jesus Christ, whom You sent, and who fulfilled every prophesy You gave - so we could know beyond a doubt that He is Messiah!

There is deep anguish in my soul. I am heartbroken as I see the vile manner in which I have truly been seduced. You show me clearly that I am a murderer and a thief. You show me that I have taken a stance against YOU…my God and my Savior, my Redeemer. I too, like Eve, have been tricked, beguiled. I fall before You and beg Your forgiveness.

You have proclaimed that it is by grace we are saved through faith. I need two ingredients: grace and faith. I have petitioned You to pour out Your grace upon this nation. You have petitioned me to offer grace to those who are involved with the takeover of this country. You have said, “Marcia, don’t you be deceived.

Today, You enlighten me that I have not only been deceived, but I have followed the desires of my earthly flesh; I have desired the demise of people in government. I have raised myself up as their judge. I want them gone! I want them held accountable. I want them exposed and brought to justice! But these actions belong to YOU. I have taken Your seat as god. Please forgive me.

You have been gracious to me and have led me to think differently about this situation. Thank You for Your gentle hand of correction. Thank You for taking me down this path:
There are all these people towards whom I have deep animosity. Many are government officials, people who are in office through dishonest means. I am angry at the clear implications that there is severe malfeasance by these people against innocent children. It makes me writhe and churn inside as I consider both abortion and pedophilia.

But You still want that all men be saved. …This is Your primary goal that I conveniently shove out of sight and as I attend to my emotional desires.

What could possibly have put these people under the cruel, draconian control that would bring someone to molest and murder innocent children? What was the lure? Did they have to choose between molesting a child, or having their own children molested? Did they have to kill someone, or immediately see their own family murdered?

You bring me to Eve… I realize she did the sin. BUT I forget the she didn’t get into a relationship with the serpent to intentionally break relationship with You. She was beguiled, tricked, and seduced. Those initial conversations with the serpent - it seems to me, they were innocent on her side as she looked with curiosity. Innocent curiosity,

What about these people…did it start off so innocently…offering something they might desire?

Was it through several discussions… that Eve was, ever so slowly, carefully and craftily seduced? Step by step? Baby steps, assuring her there was nothing to fear? She was beguiled…led stealthily and with great cunning …until she was caught in sin. It was done! And then she led Adam…who, apparently, was there during the whole thing…he went along with it. Since he was there, he too was craftily led into sedition and insurrection…against You.

What about these people…did they walk a similar path?

You show me that the insidious cunning of Satan has not lost its venom. No, his skill has increased through time to entrap even the best of us… including me. You have repeatedly admonished me not be deceived. And yet, I have been deceived. Teach me Holy Spirit.
We are at war! My wrath comes pouring forth against people I can see. Yet the battle is in the heavenliness…and not with these people. These people are here, and YOU are at war with Your enemy for their eternal souls. And here I am, wishing they were put away…Truly I have pitted myself against You. I have not been on Your side!
1 John 3:15
“Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.”
I have been walking in the flesh, in full carnality. Your Spirit admonishes me to walk differently. I have not. Forgive me. When I have wanted traitors sentenced to death. I have murdered them in my heart. I am doing the work of Satan.

I want these perpetrators gone! You want them saved. I have joined the enemy camp. Forgive me and pour out Your mercy, for I am a loathsome sinner without excuse.

Father, how many have been beguiled to think these people should be exposed and brought to justice…without pleading for their souls? We want their hurt, rather than for justice to be served. You tell us they indeed should be brought to justice and that all is exposed! …but that’s Your job, not mine. I confess that in these thoughts, I am a thief as I have snatched Your work for myself.

The Apostle Paul murdered Your followers. But You healed him and brought him forth for Your work. Please do the same for me and for my brothers and sisters in Christ who may have been caught up in the deception of the enemy, just as I have been.

Please send this message out, that we, Your church, plead for the souls of those who have been beguiled by Satan to commit heinous crimes against humanity. Pour out Your compassion on us that we can receive them and guide them to salvation and healing. The ramifications of sin still remain. There is a price. Unify us as Your army that we may embrace them and pay the price together as You lead Your church.

Hear my prayer, for the sake of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.





1 comment: