Visits

Saturday, October 1, 2022

No fear, trusting in God's Word (Psalm 56)

O God, who shows favor to those who trust in You.

The enemy has taken over the minds of the nation. There is no logic, no reasoning with them. They seek to trample down everything that represents You.

I am so sorry that I was sleeping and didn bring this before You. Forgive us who have not been on the lookout.

The fight is on and the eneimeis of the Kingdom of Christ move swiftly. They lie in wait all the day long, they are many. Hear my petition O God who shows favor; for I put my trust in You alone.

Most High God, when I am afraid, I put my trust in You. I praise Your Word, I praise Jesus, HE is the Living Word. Hallelujah. Fear has no grip on me.

In You I trust, what can humans do to me?

All day long they twist my words and put lies in my mouth that were not. Their only thought is to harm me and bring destruction. They want to weaken me and kick me down and then scoff at me to others that fear may spread.

Truly, they want to kill me. They plot together all the day long. They dash out and strike me down and then hide themselves. But You are there. You know. And they cannot hide from You or Your wrath.

Nothing escapes their attempts to kill me as they spy on my every movemetn. But YOU, Adonai, God who hears and sees, YOU see their every movement!

Because of their crimes, they cannot escape; O God, rise up in Your anger and strike them down. Srike them from me.

You are the God who shows favor to those who trust in You. I trust in You.

You have kept count of my wanderings, You store the cries of my heart and You store my tears in Your bottole. All that I have done, it is written in Your books. You know all of me. Have mercy.

When my enemies see Your mercy in my, they will turn back. I call on You and on the day that You answer me, they will be aghast; because they will know that You are the Lord and that I am Yours.

I give You thanks for You rescue me from death. You gave Your Son in payment for my sins. Thank You Adonai, thank You Jesus, Thank You Spirit.

You keep my feet from stumbling and bring me into Your presence.
You are Light. You are LIfe.

In You I trust. Maranatha!

           


***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization. It is inspired by the Intercessors for America newsletter. Learn more and consider joining this incredible organization, that is committed to praying for America.

No comments:

Post a Comment