Visits

Monday, October 24, 2022

A shout to God who does glorious things (Psalm 66)

I will shout to God. All the earth shouts to God.
The earth sings glory to His Name.
His Name is glorious.

O God, Your deeds are awesome.
Your power causes Your enemies to cringe.
All the earth bows down to You. All the earth sings praises to You.
All the earth sings praises to Your Name.

Ome all, come! Come see what God has done.
His awesome dealings with manking.
He turned the sea into dry land so they could pass through the river on foot.

With His power he rules forever!
His eyes keep watch on the nations.
No rebel will ever rise that can challenge Him.
(Selah)

Bless our Go, o ye peoples!
Let the sound of His praise be heard!
He preserves our lives.
He jkeeps our feet from stumbling.

You are the God who has tested us.
You have refined us as silver is refined.
You brought us into the net and bound our bodies.
You made men who brought us down.
We have gone through fire and water, but You, O God, brought us out to a place of plenty.

I will come into your house with an offering of my heart.
I deeply desire to do Your will and bring all You have for me back to You.

Listen all ye people. Come close, all that fear God. I cried out to God from my innermost being. With my mouth, I brought praise before His throne. His praise was on my tongue.

Had I contemplated evil, He would not have listened.
But in fact, He did listen. He heard my prayer and padi attention to my call. Blessed be God, who did not reject my prayer, or turn His face before me.

Maranatha!

           


***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization. It is inspired by the Intercessors for America newsletter. Learn more and consider joining this incredible organization, that is committed to praying for America.

No comments:

Post a Comment