Visits

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Hear my cry O God (Psalm 61)

O God who hears the cries of His servant, hear my cry.

O God who listens to the prayers of those who trust in You, hear my prayer.

You are God Most High. In You I put my trust. In You is gladness amidst all sadness.

From the end of the earth, with a fainting heart, I call out to You and not other. O God of my heart, set me on a rock and establish me in Your presence.

You have been my refuge. You are my tower of strength in the cace of the foe. I will not tremble for You are my safety and You establish me in Your tent forever. In You I find refuge, and under the shelter of Your wings, I rest.

You, O God, have heard my cries, and You look into the depths of my heart. I am Your heritage because I fear Your Name.

Prolong the life of Your servant that Your Word can continue to go out. Establish me before Your throne foreve. Appoint grace and truth to preserve me to do Your will and proclaim Your Name.

I will sing praise to Your Name forever.

Maranatha!

           


***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization. It is inspired by the Intercessors for America newsletter. Learn more and consider joining this incredible organization, that is committed to praying for America.

No comments:

Post a Comment