Visits

Thursday, October 20, 2022

A shout to the Lord (Psalm 65)

You are the God of all creation. Your magnificence overwhelms me to silence. I see to fulfill my allegiance, my devotion to You alone. You listen to my prayers, my mumblings, my feeble worship. You listen to all that is on the earth, even as the creation itself rises in song.

When wickedness overwhelms me, You are there. You have atoned for my sin and I am righteous through the blood of Christ.

How blessed are those You choose and bring near. You bring me near. We cannot be Intentional time with You is contentment for the soul and spirit. Your goodness pours over me. Holy, holy, holy is Your presence.

Your deeds, Your actions are all around. You have not remained hidden. Your awesome deeds are all around. Your salvation is clear. You are declared the God of Salvation - to the ends of the earth and through all distant sees - You are God.

By Your strength, You set up the mountains, the valleys, the seas...all proclaim Your power.

You bring peace to the roaring of the seas, their crashing waves, and Your peace extends to all who look to You. We stand in awe of Your signs. All the earth sings of Your power, Your faithfulness, and we can sing for joy with the creation.

You water the earth and care for it. You care for those who look to You and enrich us with the river of God. You provide all that is needed for our provision. You are the Bread of Life and the Living Water.

God og Heaven and Earth, crown Your servants with Your goodness that our steps may overflow with Your goodness. May our prosperity be rich, wrapped in the joy of Your presence.

Fill me that I may shout for joy and break into song.

Maranatha!

           


***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization. It is inspired by the Intercessors for America newsletter. Learn more and consider joining this incredible organization, that is committed to praying for America.

No comments:

Post a Comment