Visits

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Betrayal at every turn. Psalm 54

Deliverer of Your people! God of all presence. God who misses nothing that happens on Your people, Your creation.

You are a consumate God. You encompass all knowledge. You know all that is from before there was creation, YOU were there. You have always been there and You will always be. Nothing escapes You...nothing.

You are in every particle of the creation You brought forth. All that we know encompases You. You are not "miss-able." We cannot miss You! You have been proclaimed in every particle that exists. You are moe than we can comprehend. You alone are God.

You are God and You deliver for Your Name's sake. Your power cannot be exhausted: You vindicate those who come in faith and fall upon Your mercy. Praise be to Your Name.

Hear my prayer, for foreigners rise against me. Violence is on every side and they seek the life of those who follow Yeshua. They do not believe You see. But I know differently.

(Selah)

You are the God who helps me when I call. I'm calling.
You are the God who supports me in each trial. ...the trials are upon me.

You see those who are clearly pushing evil; those who lie in wait. They secretely hide in their treachery and blame their evil deeds on those who love You.

In Your faithfulness You destroy them! Thank You that You have taken hold of vengeance, made it Your own, and You exercise it in beauty and love for those who look to You in faith. I'm looking.

O God who destroys evil, I call upon You for evil surrounds me on every side. I put my trust in You.

I sacrifece the desires of my heart and submit to Your will. You, O God reign in my heart, soul, mind, and spirit. Hear my call. Hear my cry. Only You can save.

Praise be to Your Name. Adonai.
  • Your Name is good.
  • You alone are worthy to be praised.
  • You rescue me from trouble.

My eyes are on You and You alone.
You will triumph!

I raise my Hallelujah to You: the One True and Living God.

Maranatha!

           


***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization. It is inspired by the Intercessors for America newsletter. Learn more and consider joining this incredible organization, that is committed to praying for America.

No comments:

Post a Comment