Visits

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

A prayer when oppressed (Psalm 41)

Blessed are those who care for the poor! They are His hand, here on the earth.
  • Jesus, You tell us that we will always have the poor. This blessing is always available. But our heart? Do we do it for the blessing or because You ahve placed in us a heart of compassion?
Calamity will come, but the Lord will save.
You keep them in the land and bless them.
You sustain them when they are sick and they recover.
You do not hand them over to the whims of their enemies.

When I was sick, I called out to Yoy, for I had sinned.
You had pity on me. You forgaive my sin and cleansed me.

My enemies say the worst and jope that when I die, my name will disappear. When they come to me, they speak deceitfully and make up evil stories about me. They spread reports full of lies.

All who hate us gather together and spread lies. They hope the worst for me. Those whom I ministered to have turned against me.

But You, O Lord, have pity on me. You are full of mercy and graceiousness. You put me back on my feet. Because of You, my enemy will not defeat me. You uphold me, because I am innocent and You establish me in Your presence forever.

Blessed is Your Name O God. From eternity past to eternity future. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Maranatha

           


***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization. It is inspired by the Intercessors for America newsletter. Learn more and consider joining this incredible organization, that is committed to praying for America.

No comments:

Post a Comment