Visits

Monday, April 12, 2021

Furnace Prayers: Save the children

Lord God, who holds my heart, my life, my time, and my attention,

From Psalm 38: Help Lord!
I am grieved in my spirit and heaviness weighs down my spirit,
As I see the goings on in this nation and the world, I can only believe that You too are heavy from what I’m seeing.

(v6)
I am troubled. I am bowed down greatly. I spirit mourns as I consider the plight of stolen children.

(v8)
I am feeble and sore broken. Silent screams emanate forth as I consider the work of our enemy, Satan. I believe You hear them. They may fall on deaf human ears, but my insides writhe at I consider what these precious children are enduring. Truly, (v8) I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.

(vs9-11)
O gracious Father, my desire is before thee; and my groaning and heavy heart is not hid from Thee. My heart is so heavy, and my strength fails me. I struggle to consider the work of the day…the images of helpless children fill my mind and heart.

(v12)
You know our enemy hates me and lays snares for me. You know the attacks in the last weeks on me and my clients. There is deception all the day long.

I will not attend to his ways. I will not bend to the lies that there is no hope.

(vs16-18)
Will you let them rejoice over me, over evil? The enemy laughs when my foot slips and I fall. They magnify themselves over me, my work, and my life. But YOU have taken my iniquity from me.

(vs19 - 20)
Our enemy is hot on my hells. His wiles multiply in number and strength. They render evil for good. They are my adversaries…but they are Your adversaries as well, because I am Yours.

(vs21-22)
Forsake me not, O LORD; O my God, be not far from me. Make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation. You approve:
From Your Word, You vehemently oppose human trafficking. You call Your servants to stand against this. I will stand.

Psalm 82:4 ESV
Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”

Proverbs 31:8-9 ESV
Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.

Isaiah 61:1 ESV
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

Ezekiel 34:16 ESV
I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak, and the fat and the strong I will destroy. I will feed them in justice.

Psalm 35:10 ESV
All my bones shall say, “O Lord, who is like you, delivering the poor from him who is too strong for him, the poor and needy from him who robs him?”

Requests:
Yes Lord, by Your might. By Your Spirit, I ask:
  • Save the children caught in trafficking.
  • Protect those who go in to get them, and their families.
  • Raise up awareness of what is going on in the theft of children.
  • Strengthen us tp actively engage in the removal of this Cabal.
  • Fill us with determination to fight for them, until they are all free.
May we not stand before You in ignorance, denial, or embarrassment on this matter.

Maranatha!





No comments:

Post a Comment