Visits

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Furnace Prayers: Freed from bondage

Father, Lord, and Holy Spirit,

God of mercy and justice:
You are the God of mercy. You are the God who hears the cries of those who love You. You are the God who wants all men to be saved. You are gracious, compassionate, and forbearing.

You are also a God of justice.
Matthew 5:45
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Proverbs 21:15
It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.
You are the God who sees. Though You send the rain on the just and the unjust, the unjust are not dismissed from Your judgement. Thank You.

How do You see people? Do You put labels on each of us? I think not.

Only two types of people:
Those saved by the Messiah, who is Jesus Christ…whose sins are forgiven…and those who are not,

I take great comfort that You seek people out to bring them Truth.
Isaiah 65:1
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
You are also found by those who seek You.
Jeremiah 29:13
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Thank You for these promises. Thank You for Your heart that all men find relationship with You. Thank You that You love all and deeply desire for us to come to You.

Please give those who do not know You a deep hunger and thirst for Your righteousness, and that You will reveal Yourself to them and freely give them the righteousness of Christ…paid in full,

We are in bondage:
Father, on so many levels, we are in bondage.
We are bound to division on every stage: politically, race, gender…and so many more. Families are divided. How many of these divisions are because of misunderstandings?

Misunderstandings continue because people do not want to listen to understand. Diversion, distraction brings the cancellation of friendships, civil conversation, unity in doing good. Where conversation is allowed, people walk on piles of eggshells…bound by invisible chains which stifle their freedom to speak.

You are the God who breaks the bonds!
You see the bondage of nations. It does not escape You. You see the bondage of the United States of America.
Acts 7:7
And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.
Bondage is not from You:
Romans 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
As the nation of Israel is Yours, will You send the Spirit of adoption to these United Stats…who are still One Nation Under God?

Will You deliver us?
Romans 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
I ask it. Hear the cry of Your servant who joins You in Your will that all men be saved.

Maranatha!





No comments:

Post a Comment