Visits

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Furnace Prayers: March of the innocent

Father, Lord, and Holy Spirit,

You are the God who upholds righteousness. You made Righteousness available to all who believe in Your Salvation: Jesus, Yeshua.

I read: “Yeshua” is the Hebrew word for “Jesus.” The name means “to rescue, to save, or to deliver.”
Source: https://www.jewishvoice.org/learn/who-is-yeshua

Hands that shed innocent blood
You have clearly outlined what You hate:
Proverbs 6:16-17
16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Jesus, You were innocent. You were sacrificed …You exchanged Your innocence for my guilt. Thank You.

It amazes me that although they tried to convict You by the testimony of two witnesses, those witnesses couldn’t get their lies to agree!
Mark 14: 55-59
55 And the chief priests and all the council sought for witness against Jesus to put him to death; and found none.

56 For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together.

57 And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying,

58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

59 But neither so did their witness agree together.
How were You convicted? By Your own words in v62.
62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Thank You that You took total responsibility for laying down Your life:
John 10:17-18
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
* * *
False witnesses
False witnesses are coming forth every day against innocent people. Some blatantly speak out lies while others confirm them as truth. You hate this. I am so sorry. The main-stream media overwhelms our ears and minds with a plethora of falsehoods. They find thousands of people to agree that lies are truth.

So many people move quickly to affirm the lies. Father, if they do retract their false statements, their accusations, their narratives…it is weeks or longer and then buried where no one will see it. There is no repentance. There is no change toward truth. Forgive us. Help us.

This movement has migrated from the big-picture agendas all the way to individuals. Climate change…and now…to Matt Gaetz. I cannot help but consider Mr. Trump and General Flynn. I know there are many others.

Sins of omission?
Does it come down to knowing what is right and not doing it? You tell us about this in Your Word:
James 4:17
Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.

Matthew 25:45
Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’
We stand guilty.

Your command:
Psalms 82:4
Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
That’s clear. What isn’t clear is how we are to do this. We need Your help, Your guidance, Your strength and courage. I ask it.

Requests:
  • Expose the lies…even in their magnitude.
  • Open our eyes to see our sin regarding false information.
  • Press us to seek and confirm truth.
  • Teach us to stand for truth.
  • Show each of us how we can contribute to the delivery of innocent people being persecuted.
  • As we see innocent people being publicly slandered, shamed, and illegally and immorally condemned; show us how to have a voice and stand for Truth.
  • As we see scenarios, narratives that are cover-up, distort, deceive, and distract people from truth; show us how to push against it, speak out and direct people to the Truth.
  • Please take down the lies and expose the corruption here in the United States.
May Truth rise up. May we stand for Truth. May we come together as One Nation Under God.

Hear my prayer,

Maranatha!





No comments:

Post a Comment