Visits

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Furnace Prayers: Can a nation be born in a day?

O God, my God…

You are the God of Your creation. You, O God, are the Alpha and Omega. You know the ending from the beginning. My heart is heavy, but I will rejoice in You. My eyes cannot see, for the tears that well up distort my vision. My ears hear the cries of children and of racial unrest. Fear is everywhere and distorts reality.

Narratives and optics
…new words in the vocabulary of this nation…they are so pervasive. They've seek to hide Truth, bury our identity, and twist our ability to reason. Swarms. Swarms of half truths; warms of false narratives; swarms of outright lies….

Where is Truth? You are Truth. Where are You?


I beseech You on behalf of the Unites States of America. My heart is overwhelmed at the devastation that has torn us apart.
Matthew 5:7
“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.”
God who is gracious…be gracious to us and grant us hunger and thirst for You, rather than each other and the destruction of this nation.
Isaiah 66:8
Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
O God, we have heard of such a thing! YOU brought forth the Nation of Israel on May 14, 1948. Will You bring back the USA as well? AND, You did much, much more. You caused the nation to prosper again!
Isaiah 66:9
Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: Shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
You brought Israel forth from a desert land…a desolate land of dust, desert and mountains.

Milk and honey? ...not a trace! Not a hope. Not a whim or whiff… Where was their hope? YOU! You crafted the new nation. You brought forth the land. You gave them a heart to rebuild! You brought them together! You prospered them.

O God, will You do it again?
The land of the United States is devastated.
We are dust…lies pervade like the dust of the earth…everywhere we look; everything we hear…lies are burying Truth and we cannot see well enough to distinguish one from the other.

We are a spiritual desert…Truth has been stripped from Your church as we slept. Freedom has been stripped from the nation itself, as a subtle storm gained solid footing, and then brought forth an avalanche of death in multiple forms of division.

We are surrounded by mountains of deception and destruction on every side. There is no place to turn.

O God, will You intervene? Will You raise up this nation —in a day?
I ask it. I ask it boldly!

A New Constitution
You gave the land of Israel a new beginning and a new Constitution! Not just the land, but the proclamation of its essence! A Constitution that defined what it stood for –for the whole world to see!

There is a lot of chat about the US being a corporation. All the way back from 1-8-7-1. …that we have been owned by foreign interests. It keeps coming up. More and more, it surfaces. Is it true? You know O God.

I know Your Word is sure.
I know that Your Word does not return void.
Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
You have promised:
Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
O God, You are my confidence. I come boldly and I ask that You do it again:
  • Give the USA a rebirth…in a day;
  • Unite the people here, clearing our eyes to see Truth;
  • Clear our hearts to receive it;
  • Restore our love of freedom;
  • Establish justice as necessary for order
  • Melt us together again to receive and care for our neighbor
O God, please…please save this nation. Please, save the children.

Maranatha!





No comments:

Post a Comment