Visits

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Furnace Prayers: ...in the Wilderness of Sin with the junkyard bulldog

Oh God, my God:

How long, O Lord, will You tolerate the works of Your enemy against us? Your Word tells me that You will never leave me or forsake me. Thank You.

Immigration is now without boundaries as our nation continues to deteriorate. Those in power, with the stroke of a pen, inflict wound after wound. Our borders have been desecrated as millions of migrants storm through the border.

It’s called the greatest human-trafficking program in history. Everyone is “welcomed” by the government, being bused, flown…transported to cities across our nation. How many of these children are given over, in broad daylight, into the hands of child and sex traffickers?

They are given thousands of dollars as we sit in our homes, our jobs destroyed, our hard-earned properties being stripped from us. And we are left to foot the bill.

This ordinance from our dictator government is diluting and cheapening the essence of our dignity and stripping us of our identity as a nation. It is happening at light speed. Thousands a day.

Truly, evil is good and good evil.
Isaiah 5:20-21
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
This is not Your way, Where are You?

Our right to bear arms is, with the stroke of a pen, abolished and eliminated. We are left without protection, or the ability to defend ourselves. The very mandate of our government to defend the Constitution and protect us, are the very people who are doing this. Are those who voted them into office happy about it? Is there any “buyer’s remorse” yet?

We know the election was stolen. But the division between factions continues. These people hold onto their lies like a junk-yard bulldog defending the garbage heap, as the steam from the stench rises behind him.

This is not Your way, Where are You?

* * *
You met Moses in the Wilderness of Mount Sinai…the wilderness of sin (Leviticus 1:1). Thank You. We are there. Will you meet with us too?

You met Jacob, when he had to face his brother Esau. He was so afraid. You wrestled with him.
Genesis 32:24-26
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

Father, I look to You. I will not let go until You bless this nation. I will occupy until You come. I will petition You day and night. If we must come through this, lame, like Jacob, so be it. But hear my cry and come to our aid.
Psalm 35
1 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.


Psalm 36:7-9
7 How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

8 They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.

9 For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
Help Lord. Your servant calls.

Maranatha.





No comments:

Post a Comment