Visits

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Furnace Prayers: The world is on fire...Help Lord

Oh God my Savior,

You are the God who set time in place. You set the sun and moon and put boundaries for the night and day. You set the sun to rule the day and moon to rule the night. You put clocks in our bodies to work and to rest.You separated the land from the sea and placed boundaries that coordinate with the ebb and flow with the pull of the universe.

You did the same for the animal kingdom, even selecting those creatures that work at night and sleep during the day. You created the plant kingdom to include those nightshades that ripen at night and those that ripen during the day.

You made the years, the hours, the minutes, and the seconds. I need Thee every hour.

There are so many distractions. They seem important and the needs often seem immediate. Setting priorities in each day has become difficult. So it has been with the Election fraud, which has stolen our nation in many dimensions. We didn’t realize it was going to be a marathon.

We didn’t realize what would be uncovered. We couldn’t have known that there was international trickery that secretly moved to take down this nation. We didn’t realize the heinous crimes that were being protected… we couldn’t have imagined the power structures, the financial implications, the depth to which generations have been enslaved. …and then the child trafficking. O God have mercy.

You knew!
Matthew 10:30 …You know the hairs on my head.

1 Corinthians 2:16 asks, Who has known the mind of the Lord, that he can instruct Him?

Job 21:22 asks, Can anyone teach God knowledge?

Psalm 147:5 Great [is] our Lord, and of great power: his understanding [is] infinite. '
In retrospect, should we have known? I appeal to You! You knew!

Should I be angry at You... that you didn’t wake me up earlier, throughout the years? …or were You trying to do so, and I just kept hitting the snooze button. I weep. Have mercy on me.

God of revelations
There is so much information that confirms what has happened, and what is happening. It is a challenge to weed through it all to understand… do I need to do that? Do I need to understand? Do I need to know all that is going on to be in Your will and accomplish what You have for me each day?

Our enemy, Satan, uses distractions to steal, kill, and destroy.
He beguiled Eve, who convinced Adam in Genesis 3.Satan’s weapon included lies. He targeted Eve’s mind and made her ignorant of Your will. He targeted Eve and he targets us.

He targeted Job’s body (Job 1-2). His weapon was to cause Job to suffer and cause Job to be impatient with You. He targets us.

He targeted King David’s to number the nation…thinking You would make an exception for him? Satan targets our will each day.
1 Chronicles 21:1
And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
Distractions
All these distractions. Are they making us ignorant of Your will?
• There are enticements to dig deeper and know the full depth of the depravity.
• There is suffering, both physically and emotionally as we see the ramifications in our society and culture.
• There is the temptation to believe our desires are more important:
• I want to see justice!
• I want truth to be brought into the light!
• I want the liars, the cheaters, the stealers to be exposed!
• I want the powerful uncovered and humiliated!
I want, I want, I want…what do You want? I want it done and done now. What do You want from me?
• O God, help me...I want those children rescued.
Focus
Hear my prayer O God, for the world is on fire and I want to do my part. How can I see through it all and hold steadfast to what You want me to be doing?

You have given me this day. I want to use it for You. I want to learn…You have made me curious and I enjoy learning. But the distractions are many and there are only so many hours in the day.

Many of us are adjusting our time, our schedules, our workday, our sleep to attend to the injustice that pervades our nation and seeks to take it down. We need Thee Every Hour...
2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Yes, I need Thee Every Hour. We need Thee, O, we need Thee.

The world is on fire…HELP LORD
Help LORD. Focus our efforts. Guide us through each day to live for You, to accomplish Your will and be prepared for the day of Your coming.

Maranatha!





No comments:

Post a Comment