Visits

Monday, March 22, 2021

Furnace Prayers: Agenda after agenda... vexed

Father, Lord, and Holy Spirit,

I come. My mind looks to and fro, in the hope of finding relief from the work of Your enemy Satan, who is now our enemy too.

Trouble perpetuates and seems to breed profusely in the background, ready to erupt and swarm the news...wreaking havoc everywhere, with every reader. We are the targets because we represent You. There seems to be no length to which he will go to defy You.

I take heart that he cannot win. Nonetheless, he is slick, smooth, shrewd and sophisticated in his strategies of trickery. He entices to deceive. He seduces to have total control. He is a master of division. So I pray against him.

The list grows each day and the left digs deeper in their promotion of people and laws to take over this nation:
• The new Secretary of the Interior …will mandate that we serve Your creation, rather than You…our Creator.

• The Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. O God, the policies undermine everything and anything that You have given in Your Word to protect us.

* The move to overturn state-certified elections will secure the enemy has control of every part of our government.

• Critical race theory is proclaimed the new history of the United States…to take it down.

• Atlanta shootings: While people suffer great loss…is this a black flag…a false flag, to again promote gun legislation and remove our right to protect ourselves and make us a minion of the state?
The impact is devastating on our nation. Our enemy is on a rampage and it seems his move in the United States is gaining momentum as an unstoppable avalanche descends on us to steal, kill and destroy. Help Lord.

You. You alone can help. The night is here and darkness pervades but You are Light and in You I trust. Thanks be to God in whom is no darkness at all.

You use Your people to do Your work, so raise up Your army of stealth warriors, that we may proclaim YOU as the Victor.

There are so many distractions. It is hard to know where to focus.
• Do I send money to help?
• Do I call my State representatives?
• Do I talk with friends to bring awareness to what is going on?
O God of Heaven, speak to my soul. I pray to You. Please help me. Please guide me. Please touch my soul for Your purposes. Please speak to my heart and mind. There is so much to pray for and the number of grievous news reports are endless…a cavalcade on a conveyor belt with no end in sight. …all from the Leviathan’s Hopyard.

Help Lord. There is no help but in You. …I will proclaim YOU are the answer. You are help we need. You are Author of Saving Grace. You can help this nation.

I proclaim that YOU want all men to be saved. You know the enemy has seduced and beguiled people to do his bidding. Yet, You love these people who have chosen to come against You. You maintain a perpetual love and desire that they turn from their wicked, evil ways. You O God are our only hope.

Your servant cries out. Gather us together. Hear our petition. Hear our cries. Glorify Yourself and proclaim that YOU ARE GOD. You are the I AM.

I wait on You O Lord, how long?

Maranatha





No comments:

Post a Comment