Visits

Friday, March 26, 2021

Furnace Prayers: ...delusions everywhere

Lord God of Heaven,

I come. You are the God of all comfort.
You bless me beyond my knowledge and beyond what I can imagine. Your ways are so far above my thinking that I stand in awe as I gaze at Your creation.

Who am I that You, the God of the Universe has any interest in me? Who are You that You are willing to stoop down into my life, my thoughts, my very soul, and embrace me?

How is it that You, the God of the Universe having all power, choose to give every person complete autonomy in their decisions.

How can You, the God full of love for us, desire to receive only the love we are willing to give back to You? How can You, the One who sees all the injustice (that we have allowed and even welcomed)…and having the ability to deliver immediate justice ….how is that You withhold Your desire for justice and instead deliver grace after grace after grace?

I cannot understand You. My little perspective sees the injustice. There is so much that is totally ludicrous! …what am I to do with ideas like, “Correct answers in math are nothing more than a power grab by vicious white supremacists.” Huh? How can this make sense?

Your Word:
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Are we there yet?
My Lord and my God, I come. There is so much going on, information is coming from every direction and there is so much that I don’t know what to pray. I am exhausted and empty. Words fail me. The delusions keep coming, seeping up from the depths of hell like snakes shooting up like burning soot from a volcano.

The delusions that come to mind:
• The math delusion…no right answers.
• The false flag incidents to take away our right to bear arms and defend ourselves…at the expense of people.
• The medical response to the C-19…vaxes ...people are totally trusting them for their lives..yet they are designed to destroy them. Many are euphoric that they have received both doses.
• The facade regarding the election results.
• The power that the media uses to shut down Truth. (YOU are Truth…they want to shut You out!)
• The national debt…a delusion that the financial system can continue in this way.
• What about the reporting of incidents that are so suspicious!!!! Videos that are really questionable…and then they are promoted as fact!…people who are intentionally creating and supporting mass delusions.
• Celebrity and well-known persons who don’t seem to be themselves…are there actors using masks…creating more delusions?
Satan’s delusion:
The delusion from Your enemy Satan…that we don’t need a Savior. It seems to be the delusion that Truth can break through. And yet, many will not come to You. Many, do not want to believe, but take pleasure in unrighteousness. You tell us that You have a delusion for those individuals.

Requests:
• Raise up Your church to live, speak, and act the Gospel.
• Make us a magnet for all those who would believe.
• Fill us…like the people on Palm Sunday…that we cannot contain our joy in our Salvation…that the very rocks would cry out.
• That words of Truth, free of any delusion, are spoken to deliver the message of Your love for people.
• That today be the day of salvation for those around us who are not saved.
• That people around us, who don’t know you, would be drawn to us with questions that bring them the decision for Christ.
• That Your church keep its focus, setting our face, determined to live the Great Commission, joining You in Your desire that all men be saved.
Glory Hallelujah to God of our Salvation. You are Truth and there is no delusion in You. I pray everyone who reads this knows You, and speaks the Gospel.

Maranatha.





No comments:

Post a Comment