Visits

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Furnace Prayers! Strengthened...I will not fear

Father, LORD, and Holy Spirit,

You are the God of all comfort. You are the God who strengthens. I give thanks to You this day, that You are the God of all Creation and in You is fulness of joy. In You alone!

As fear grips this nation, I will not fear. I will not be a part of it. I will not accept a spirit of fear. You are the God of my Salvation! You have not given us a spirit of fear, but of a sound mind, so that we can move swiftly to do Your will, to proclaim Salvation through Your Son, Jesus Christ.
Psalms 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 Timothy 1:7
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
I come before Your throne of grace. I come willingly, swiftly. For You are the God of Life, and You want that all men be saved. You are also the God of Justice and both justice and vengeance belong to You.
Romans 12:19
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
You have put boundaries before us, and You even tell us how to direct our thoughts, thereby leaving the details of justice and vengeance to You. You free us up to carry the Joy of our Salvation with us each day, wherever we go, to everyone we meet. Thank You.

Though I am filled with sorrow at the challenges facing the United States, I will trust in You. You are Truth. I will sing of the glories of the Lord forever, for He strengthens me and puts a song in my heart.
Psalms 37:39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

Psalms 118:14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Nehemiah 8:10 ... for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
It is evident to me that there is wrongdoing, mis-information, coverups and fraud. I will do my part as a steward for this nation and trust the rest to You.

Truly, You are my joy and strength. In You my heart rests the whole day long. In You alone is my hope, for You are my salvation. I come with heart of thanksgiving, for You do not leave or forsake me. I am rich in You.
Hebrews 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
You have all things in place. You fight the battles so that we can proclaim Your Salvation! You have clearly placed a division of labor before us. You have set us free to speak Truth. You have given us a commission and have equipped us for the work You have laid before us:
Mark 16:15
“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”
WIth thanksgiving, I bring this nation before You. Surely, this battle belongs to You. I put my trust in You, I bring my thanks and I will watch and see Your work to raise up Truth and Justice.

Maranatha!





No comments:

Post a Comment