Visits

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Furnace Prayers: The Untouchables...make haste

Father in heaven,
Lord of my salvation,
Holy Spirit , who keeps my soul…

Good morning. Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised. You are the God who keeps those who turn to You. I turn to You…please hide me under the shadow of Your wing. Jesus, You are our Advocate. You turn our lives to meaningful work, commissioning us to radiate Your love to those around us. Holy Spirit, You make the day. You direct, You teach, You lead, You strengthen…

Praise be to the God of all Creation: who is, who was, and who is to come. Hallelujah to Your Holy Name! Thanks be to God who provides for every detail in our lives.

You have put the word, “untouchable” on my heart over the last two days. Please lead me and guide my prayer as I contemplate this nation, which I believe is dear to You.

The more I learn about what has been going on behind the scenes…the horrific treatment, especially of children…the more desperate I am to see this nation turned around. You show me this is bigger than here is the US. Relationships across the globe, have come together against You. Truly this is the work of Your adversary.

Father, do I understand that this has been deviously imagined, carefully planned and painstakingly executed over a span of many, many years? This plan against the most vulnerable is greater than can be imagined. Truly it is a cabal…an abominable scheme that is designed, specifically to take down Your Church and Your Nation of Israel and to rule the world. Truly, this is the scheme of the Adversary to spit in Your face.

You have a different plan. Father, I find it so difficult to stay in my lane. You have commissioned me to be the light of Christ and to be savory salt to those around me. But as I learn what is going on, the anger wells up within me. I just want it exposed and stopped. Even those with a very loose moral compass, without any heart for You, would find these things perverted, degenerate and harrowingly alarming.

Masters of cover up.
The people involved in this dreadful and organized design believe they are untouchable. There is so much evidence that they simply eliminate anyone who comes against them. Masters of deception and concealment. This occult can only be from Satan himself.

Thank You for showing me that this scheme is so big, so disgusting… it is so disturbing to even consider that human beings could do such things…truly, it is in the realm of the unthinkable.

Are they really untouchable?
You know every detail, every child they have mangled, every life they have taken. You were there. I weep at the thought of what You have witnessed. But You are the Eternal Witness! Nothing escapes Your knowledge. There is nothing new under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 1:9
"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.”
You have been aware of every detail of the devastation, the genocide, the torture and the massacre of these children. You have not hidden Your thoughts on this:
Leviticus 18:21
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
This is so beyond me. You are God. It is not beyond You. You are greater than this scheme to rule the world. You are greater than Your enemy Satan. You are from everlasting to everlasting. He is a created being. What is it like to see Your creation turn on You in this way? I am so sorry.

Shine forth!
However, they are not untouchable! You alone can bring this into the Light. Shine forth O God! Shine forth! Shine Your everlasting Son into this situation and bring it all out into the open. Show us what has been happening and the length these people have gone to ensure their secrets, their venues, their desires…remain available.

You promise!
Mark 4:22
“For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.”
You are omniscient, You are omnipresent, and You, You alone are omnipotent: ALL powerful, ALL knowing, ALLways present. You alone can can digest this horrid cabal and You alone can use it for Your glory. You are the only untouchable.

I don’t know how to think about it. I don’t know how to embrace a forgiving spirit. I do not know how to offer compassion or forgiveness on the wickedness that has surfaced.

You tell me You want all men to be saved. I have to leave this with You where these people are concerned. I do not even know how to repent of what I feel in my heart for them. Have mercy on me O God. You have shown me what is going on and it is more than I can bare.

Make haste O God. You are the only One who is untouchable You are the only One who can put an end to what is happening. They are NOT untouchable. Make haste to defy them O God. Make haste to open their inner sanctum of Satan that has been their delightful sanctuary through the years.

Expose them and their repulsive acts…the they may know that You are God…and that we can see the hight of their sinfulness and turn our hearts to You. Please, Lord God of Creation - make haste.

…for this is too much for me. Truly, it is more than I can bare.
Romans 8:25
But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
…make haste O God…please...for the children…make haste.





1 comment: