Visits

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Furnace Prayers: Ah ha! God cannot be cancelled!

Father, Lord, Holy Spirit,

You who know all things. You, who accomplish Your perfect will in Your perfect timing. You know my frame. You know the comings and goings of all my mental traffic…and wait patiently for me to bring it to a halt so I can hear Your voice. You listen with great care as I pour out my heart…even though You already know everything I’m telling You.

You are a great God. You are too wonderful for me. You alone satisfy my spirit. You alone put my mind to rest. You comfort me, encourage me, and Your faithfulness, to all my needs, never fails. Thank You for Your steadfast care.

Impeachment marker? Have we passed a marker with the impeachment closure? It seemed silly, but underneath, I feel Your enemy. He stealthily lurks in the hearts and minds, bringing fright, panic, and death. Ii realize that those who have succumbed to him are dangerous as they seek to protect their lives.

Please protect these people…all of them. Please bring all of them before You to do business while they are here. Surely, this has been a time of testing for everyone involved. What is the eternal business that You want me, and each of these persons to embrace and manage, in the here and now?

It seems there has been a respite, a bit of a break as we waited for the impeachment to come to closure. Thank You. Thank You for bringing some truth to the surface. Thank You for the acquittal of President Trump. There is, what seems like, an unending ability to blame those of us who seek Truth, of exactly what the accusers are actually doing. It is amazingly consistent. They have accused him of infighting violence and of treason.

Does the dismissal of these accusations against him, reveal the treason that has been going on in those who accuse him? Me thinks so.

Are hearts changing? You are in charge of that…am I correct? It is Truth that has been buried under mountains of lies. I ask that You bring Truth forward. Jesus is Truth.

Cancelled?
Many have not been able to reason through the information the media has allowed to come to the public. The real information lies underneath. I struggle to understand why people, seeing only what the media allows, do not realize that information is being suppressed! I don’t get it. It is so obvious that it even has a name: cancel culture!

Why have so many powerful people jumped on the movement? The media and Big-Tech “giants” have led the way to turn the culture against Truth.

You’ve dealt with giants before. They came with all sorts of aberrations. You slew Goliath! He was very tall. Og, king of Bashan - also a huge man (Deuteronomy 3:11). Oh yes…Anak and his descendants (Numbers 13:33). The Amorites were tall as cedars and strong as oaks (Amos 2:9-10). The Zamzummites…these people are new to me (Deuteronomy 2:20-21)…and others…the Emites. There are more giants in the Bible than I have considered.
1 Chronicles 20:4-8
4 In the course of time, war broke out with the Philistines, at Gezer. At that time Sibbekai the Hushathite killed Sippai, one of the descendants of the Rephaites, and the Philistines were subjugated. 5 In another battle with the Philistines, Elhanan son of Jair killed Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, who had a spear with a shaft like a weaver’s rod.

6 In still another battle, which took place at Gath, there was a huge man with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot—twenty-four in all. He also was descended from Rapha. 7 When he taunted Israel, Jonathan son of Shimea, David’s brother, killed him. 8 These were descendants of Rapha in Gath, and they fell at the hands of David and his men.
Well, that’s most encouraging! Thank You for Your Word. These “tech-giants” and “media giants” …they are nothing for You. You have dealt with giants throughout all of time. They are at YOUR beck and call. They are tiny. Okay, I’m struggling, as I see what they have done.

I struggle to be compassionate and remember that You love them. Jesus, You died for them as well as me. Here I am, thinking, “Well, I’m not as bad as they are! I’m not cancelling anyone. I’m seeking Truth!” …O my God, forgive me of the pride that wells up from within. Please save them. All of them. Every one of them who would receive Your Salvation.

It will be fun to hear their testimony in heaven. Save them. Please save them.

Ah ha! You cannot be cancelled!
Thank You…You will have the last word in the lives of every person who has ever been born. Nothing will be hidden. All will be made known.

We have a marker behind us. The impeachment is over. Some Truth has been revealed. A vote has been taken and people have indicated their allegiance. Is it time for reason?

Here is reason:
Isaiah 1:18-20
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
Speak, O God, into the hearts of Your servants. You know the future, both far and near. You know how all this is going to work out. You have the Plan. We hold on to little snippets of information we can glean. Help us to rest in Your faithfulness.

Guide me and those who are petitioning You on this matter... to spend our time nurturing our relationship with You, first and foremost, as we seek You in the midst of the clamor that surrounds us. Rise up, O God. In Your mercy, cancel the lies that surround us, that we may shine in the dark and add savor amidst the wiles of the enemy, who strikes at the heart of The United States of America…at our Constitution. Uphold us to stand strong. And having done all…to stand.

Thank You, for You call us to be with You forever. We wait on You.





No comments:

Post a Comment