Visits

Friday, February 5, 2021

Furnace Prayers: Please stop the masquerade

O Ancient of Days, Great I AM,
Jesus Christ, King and Lord…my Advocate before the Father,
Holy Spirit, Ruach, Breath and Eternal Spirit,
…who seals me, indwells, and is the Witness and Revealer of Truth!

All hail to the One, True and Living God!

Have mercy on me as I struggle in the waiting space for Your deliverance. My soul longs for justice as the blatant deception continues to bury and cover Truth.

It is hard to watch as people who choose to stand and speak Truth are immediately and fiercely attacked, overwhelmed, and bludgeoned with lies. They are made out to be evil by those who serve the father of lies.

Jesus, Jesus! Aren’t You the Way, the Truth, and the Life? Aren’t You forever…so there is no end to Truth?

You are! You are Eternal! You are Eternal Truth!

O God of all Living, thank You for Jesus Christ, Who is the undeniable Truth. Thank You Father for sending Truth, Your Son!…to dwell here. Thank You, Jesus for sending the Holy Spirit so I am not alone.

Spirit of Truth - please rise up!

Lies, deception and trickery enfold this nation. Those in the media pour out unrestrained lies! They seem unstoppable. They are driven by a relentless, incessant spirit of rebellion that is backed by a despicable deluge of stench. They detest Truth…they detest the One, Who is Jesus Christ. They embrace darkness and they perform the unthinkable.

How long will You tolerate their rebellion against Your Son?
How long will You allow this stench to bury Truth?

You are Holy. Your purity is beyond anything that I can imagine.

O God of Truth…how long will You tolerate this?
How long will You allow Your children to bear the burden of these lies?

The putrid stench is all around us. Pour out Your Spirit. Holy Spirit, come. Please come. Wash us clean.

Jesus! I call upon You:
You are the Christ!
You are the Lord of lords.
You are the King of kings.
You are TRUTH.
PLEASE Stop the masquerade, the mockery in public has cut off our air. We cannot breathe.
PLEASE Stop this treacherous facade, this pretense that pervades the earth.

You warned us about false christs!
Jesus, You told us to beware of those who call themselves a christ.
Matthew 24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
That’s exactly what these people, who follow Your adversary, Satan, are doing. They are proclaiming themselves to be truth. They are a false christ!

Rise up O God of my heart. Rise up. I am a member of Your Kingdom and here in the privacy of my living, I watch Your servants on the front lines, in the public eye, as they are slaughtered all the day long by the media.

Please uphold them. Give them the strength of Samson, the wisdom of Solomon, the words fitly spoken from Your Spirit …fill them with Yourself. Fill them with Eternal Truth!

Although the media seeks to suppress You -You are Eternal.
THEY CANNOT SUCCEED!


When the cancel culture shouts louder, so listeners cannot hear —Your Word rises up, above the din of the filthy garbage being poured out on this nation.

THEY CANNOT WIN!


Open the spiritual eyes of this nation. Please hear my cry. Please hear my yearning for TRUTH to rise to the surface…for JESUS! For light, for exposure of the lies that bind and crush us. LORD…they muzzle our hearts, humiliate us, trample our hope and confuse our reasoning. You are HOPE. Help us Lord.

Please turn the tide of public awareness. Change hearts that are filled with hate to inquiry, to eager curiosity, and give them an intense thirst for TRUTH! Hear my prayer.

Because YOU are the Great I AM?


This battle is long and the eyes of my heart grow dim. Shed Your light, O God…yes, God of my heart. Shed Your light, Expose and make public the lies that the father of lies has reigned down upon us.

Illuminate the darkness.
Broadcast Truth!


And I will raise the Hallelujah!





1 comment: