Visits

Friday, February 26, 2021

Furnace Prayers: A colossal sting operation?

Father, Lord and Savior, Holy Spirit,

Thank You for this day. I am so excited! I continually petition You on how I am to be engaged to take back this nation. You have shown me that You use people to do Your work here. I’m a people!

…You confirm to me that You hear my prayers and they give You permission to move and to work! …But is there other work. Yesterday, for the first time, I called my congressman and spoke out about Equity Act. You confirmed that it is a sin to cower in fear. You are victory! You are trusting me to do my part. Thank You!

How can I help Your church wake up? (I too used the “snooze button.” But now I am awake! …and I want to help. You have given me questions to ask, that people may inquire and seek Truth. You are Truth. So here we go!

Was it a colossal Sting operation!!!!
The first sin: Satan said:
Isaiah 14:14
“I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” Pride. You cast him out of heaven…with the third of the angels who followed him!
Pride. You cast him out of heaven…with the third of the angels who followed him!
Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Whoa…and since that time, he has set his path to steal, kill and destroy.
John 10:10
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
BUT…You had a different plan. You blindsided him! It was a sting operation! You set a colossal trap! YOU, Jesus, came to do to Satan, what he did (and continually tries to do) to us. You took back what he stole, you brought life, where he brought death, and You will destroy him! Incredible!

Jesus, when you were coming to the end of Your ministry, You repeatedly told Your disciples what would happen, including that You would be raised up on the third day.
Matthew 16:21
From that time, Jesus began to show to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and the third day be raised up.

…and Matthew 17:22, and Matthew 20:17-19.
Your disciples didn’t get it at first. And hoping you were coming here to stay, this was hard news. They didn’t understand that You would have to leave and THEN You would return.

Questions:
  • — Was Satan listening?
  • — Did he understand the part about Jesus being raise up on the third day?
  • — What about the prophecies that Jesus, You would take back everything!
  • Hallelujah!!
    Hosea 13:14
    By placing these words into the mouth of the Messiah: “O death, I will be thy death; O hell, I will be thy bite.”
  • — Jesus:
    • When You did not respond to the false accusations that were sentencing You to death, did Satan wonder at that?
    • When they shouted, “Crucify Him, crucify Him!” Was Satan gloating?
    • When You hung on the cross in incredible agony, was Satan and his hoard having a party? Rejoicing? Shouting in triumph and celebration?
    • What about when You rose from dead?
  • — And that final mystery given to us by the Apostle Paul:
    Ephesians 3:6-7 (ESV)
    This mystery is [a] that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel. Of this gospel I was made a minister according to the gift of God's grace, which was given me by the working of his power.
A colossal STING OPERATION!
I raise the hallelujah!
There were mysteries that were not revealed! AND You use people to reveal them! …when it was too late!

The Apostle Paul, proclaiming that Salvation would also come to the Gentiles!
AND
That now You use us to do this work.
Matthew 28:
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
ARE YOU DOING IT AGAIN?
Father, Lord, and Holy Spirit…I am rejoicing all over inside at the parallels with the sting operation You brought about on Satan, and what is going on today in this nation that bears Your Name: The United States of America, One Nation Under God.

Today’s Questions:
  • Was it pride that brought this nation down? (May be weep bitterly and deeply repent.)
  • Have You blindsided Satan who wants to humiliate You?…
    • Why all these failures? …it’s becoming clear:
    • If the election had not failed, we would not know about the election fraud, the software and the machines.
    • If the impeachment had not taken place, we would not know the real stand of congressmen and women.
    • If the court cases had not failed, we would not know the stand of the Justices in the Supreme Court.
    • If Mr. Biden had not taken office, we would not see the Executive Orders moving into place to take down this nation.
  • Are You, once again, using people, including Mr. Trump, to take back what is Yours?
I’m asking! Are we there yet?
Your Word:
James 4:2
“Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.”

Matthew 13:39: “The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.”
If the harvest is at the end of the age, should we be expecting a massive revival here? The thought is so exciting, I can hardly write this.

Father, I’m asking. I’m asking for You to restore this nation. I’m asking for a mighty revival. I’m asking for Your church to wake up and see that YOU are at work here and we have a part.

PLEASE, O GOD, sound the alarm that we, Your church can report for duty, ask questions and seek out answers.

Bring this nation together and revive us again! ...That we may be prepared for the day of Your coming.

AMEN!





No comments:

Post a Comment