Visits

Friday, February 19, 2021

Furnace Prayers: Fight or flight...SCOTUS...all

Gracious God,

I come before You. I am torn inside by the contrast between what I see and know and my understanding of Your will and Your desire. Unspeakable acts have been brought to my attention. I have no words before You. Truly they counter Your holiness, purity, and humility.

More and more information is being revealed that uncovers the depth of depravity of Your enemy Satan. He has always conspired against You and drawn as many people as possible to his side. With every act he mocks You.

The stolen children and every act against them, every act of sex trafficking, every person Satan has demeaned, and assaulted, physically, emotionally, sexually…these have all been acts against You.

You have witnessed every one of them. How is it possible that You have allowed this to continue? …especially where the most vulnerable are concerned?

Your Word:
Ecclesiastes 12:14
14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Mark 9:24
And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
Offend? Father, this is far greater than offense!

PLEASE BRING IT TO A HALT!

You promise to bring good out of every situation.

When Joseph’s brother’s sold him into slavery in Egypt…You brought good from it…Israel was saved. He said:
Genesis 50:20
“But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.”
Do You have something for the Untied States today? …and the world? I realize that this issue is so much bigger than the election, much bigger than the sex trafficking, and includes acts so hideous that they are unspeakable. You know O God.

Your enemy delights in his work!

PLEASE BRING IT TO A HALT!

Father, Lord, Holy Spirit: Here in Your Word, You tell us that all sin is against You.
Psalm 51:4
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
You indicate that what we do for others, we do for You.
Matthew 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Do I understand that when I do something to bless someone, I bless You? Does this verse go both ways? When I do something sinful against another person, I have done it against You…correct?

Then, every act against every child…the least of these, the most vulnerable…these unspeakable crimes were done to You. What about all the abominations that have taken place…in secret? You were there. I am so angry at what is going on.

Forgive me, but I am angry with You that this continues. I bring Your Word:
Proverbs 26:27
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
O God, people have pushed children into their fight or flight mode…literally scaring them to death. Is that what will happen to these people?

PLEASE BRING IT TO A HALT!

SCOTUS
Today, SCOTUS can do their part to turn around the election. Would this be a dent, would it be a start to changing this nation back towards Your desires for us? You hold people’s hearts…You harden and You soften. Have mercy O God.

This nation has been a leader in the world, can we lead the work to expose and bring the works done in secret into the light, that all may see, and repent. Would You use us to bring a great awakening and that many may be saved? I ask it.

Whatever Your plan, please act swiftly,
PLEASE BRING IT TO A HALT! ...for the children.





No comments:

Post a Comment