Visits

Sunday, October 15, 2023

For my neighbors: You are Elohim

You are Elohim.

You are the Almighty Creator of the universe. You have known all thing from all time. You are Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You are the Covenant God and You remember us in Your love and mercy. There is none like You. Your greateness and glory portray Your love and Your mercy. You have not hidden Yourself or Your desires. You alone gave and give existence to all things. All creation tells of Your presence...such that there is no excuse. None will be able to say, "I didn't know."

From nothingness, You created the earth –out of darkness, disordered and empty. You spoke and then came light, order and life.

I come on behalf of my neighbors. I ask that they have a heart to know the God who exudes love and mercy. In the mdst of this world of chaos and dark evil, I ask that my neighbors look deeply inside of theselves and find the hunger for the Bread of Life, and realize the thirst in their spirit for the Water that satisfies and that only You can give.

Your Word has never failed; not once.

My faith is based on fact!

All that You have said will happen. We see the fulfillment of Your Word each day. Soon, You will take us to be with You. Here, in these last days, I ask Your Spirit work in the hearts and minds of my neighbors.

O God, You have inidcaed what will happen as time moves forward. You have given us the "Advanced Memo" ...all through Your Holy Word, You tell us what the last days will look like. And You describe today. Even the mockers are working overtime.

What shall I ask? What shall I pray?
How can I join You to bring You the glory and align with You desires? You clearly say that You desire that all men be saved. I come on behalf of those, here in my neighborhood, who would be willing to heart Truth.

Fill me with the words that bring life. Arrange for opportunities, for conversations and lead me to speak boldly in love. Now, prepare the hearts of those with whom You would arrange for me to speak.

Open my eyes, my ears, my heart to see opportunity, to hear Your voice, and to present Your love, that there would be ears to hear and hearts to receive.

For Israel I pray for:
  • those who have been taken captive;
  • those who grieve the loss of loved ones;
  • those who don't know where their loved ones are;
  • those who are numb from the wickedness around them those who live in fear, in bewilderment;
  • those who seek answers.
Doesn't that encompass everyone?

Oh God, the Covoenant God of Israel. Pour out Your mercy. You brougt Israel forth as Your nation. You have claimed Jerusalem as Your own. And You have put Your Name on her. Bring peace ot Jerusalem.

Hear my prayer,
Maranatha

           


***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment