Visits

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

For my neighbors: You are El Roi

You are El Roi.

You are the God who Sees. You see ALL. There is nothing that escapes Your vision. You see through all things. You see through our actions to our hearts. You see our motives and You know the vision we have for our future. And You know the outcome of our efforst in all that we do.

You know our thoughts and our feeling and You understand why they are there. Jesus, when You were here on earth You perceived the thoguhts of everyone around You and You responded in what would bring out the best possible outcome. And You still do that today.

Thank You for "eavesdropping" in on our conversations, our thoughts, our feelings. You, who see our desperations, our disappointments, our desires...You seek our good. Thank You.

You are omniscient. You know everything; everything in the seen world, and everyting unseen. You see in all dimensions. There is no place where anyone can hide. There is nothing that we can hide from You. Thank You.

You are omnipresent. You are not bound by time and You are in the past, as well as the presence and the future. Yes, You see in the future. You are there and You have prepared the way for us, that all will glorify You. We cannot accomplish this. I yield to You, the God who sees and I submit to Your will, that this life can bring profit to Your kingdom.

You know what we are going through at any given moment. You see the results of our choices. You see our emotions: joy and sadness, peace and turmoil, angst and tranquility...there is nothing about us that You don't see.

You know, You see, You complete the work You started.

O God who sees; please look at my neighbors. They are desolate and dont know it. They are bereft and think they have it all. Their lives are futile but they find useless purpose. O God who sees... You see what I am talking about. The best caoflauge from the enemy is, "All is well."

Do I ask You to bring angst into their lives? Dissatisfaction? Longing for something they can't quite understand or name? Holy Spirit, they struggle through each day. But without You, they can only be bereft. It saddens me that they are unaware of their condition. Will You open their eyes? Will You cross-examine their hearts and press upon each person that thier spirit is desperate to be awakened?

I ask it.

Please do not leave them in this state. I ask for an awakening in their spirits and that You direct them to salvation.

You are the God who sees, and You also fill, and satisfy. I ask this for these, my neigbors. Please prepare hearts, prepare me, prepare the message. You make appointments for people. May I ask for appointments with each of these people, whom You have put on my heart?

And El Roi, as You look upon Your people in Israel. Have mercy.

Here I am. Send me.

Maranatha.

Dear reader, do you want to know Jesus as Savior. You can. Today.
Here is how.

           




***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment