You know us intimately. There is nothing about any of us that You do not understand completely. Your interest in us is deeply personal. Jesus, when You endured the internal agony –as You sweat tears of blood in the garden, You were "knowing" each and every person who would receive You. You knew me.
I cower; embarassed at this expression of Your love for me ...while I daily take Your mercy for granted. I am so sorry. Forgive me.
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2I, (we) cannot begin to understand this love and joy. Jesus, we cannot understand Your focused obedience. Father, we cannot understand how You poured out ALL Your wrath on Your only beloved Son...so Your justice could be satisfied for my sin.
Jesus, was that on Your mind in the garden...that Your Father would forsake You as You allowd His wrath to pour down on You, and forsake and abandon You?
Again, I cower inside as I realize that even my unspoken thoughts necessitated Your death in my place. I am so sorry.
(Hold me tightly. Please embrace me and squeeze out ALL that turns my attention, or clutters my thoughts, or distracts me from Your worship.)
Set my heart and understanding to meet with You here in private. (I am embarassed that his is public.) Secure our conversation and surround our communion with Your presence and Your warmth.
Sanctify this time. Draw this communion close to Your heart. Embrace the AGIs and PRM, that has brought me here before You.
(Oh Lord, Oh Savior, ...this feels much too public ...too personal and private to post on a public forum.) Yet You ask it. You were crucified in a public forum; naked, and deserted. I am so sorry. You have every right to ask this of me. I flinch. My insides recoil. ...and yet, You were obedient.
(Hold me close. This is so hard. Hold me fast. –Please do not abandon me here; I am exposed on every side.)
...and hold all who are a part, every participant now with the AGIs. ...and ALL those who will come at this time, and those who will follow after we are taken.
Shield us:
Shield us now, each of us. LORD, Warrior and Judge: I apeal to You to speak a decree into the heavenlies...to shield and sanctify the AGIs and PRM projects with Yourself.
YOU are the Living Word.
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.Is this You?
Hebrews 4:12
Powerful, sharper than any twoedged sword?
Do you pierce and divide soul and spirit, joints and marrow?
Do You discern the thoughts and intents of our hearts?
You do.
Well the AGIs and PRM has soul and spirit! Joints and marrow!...OURS!
Risen Savior:
Oh risen Savior, Living Word. Speak on our behalf.
“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17Even now, so many need to hear Your Word to come by faith.
“The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.” Psalms 19:7
Is the harvest swollen with readiness?
Are hearts open?
Willing?
Who can hear Your testimony...where the wise is made simple?
Isn't that PRM?
BibleOnBlock?
What about Rapture Kit?
Oh God, what about Passing the Baton?
You are the Good Shepherd. Please do not wait until after we are gone. We look at this world and we, with our limited eyesight and shallow hearts can see the need for Your Word to penetrate those around us –right now!
Help Lord for our hearts strain with anguish for those around us; the lost, the confused, the angry, the hated.
John 10:11, 14Is this You as well? You gave Your life for us. You know Your sheep. While You walked the earth, how many people were healed of deafness? I'm asking this in two different realms. How many had physical deafness and You opened their ears. (We know this because it is in Your Word.)
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
AND
How many people were spiritually deaf...and You opened their hearts and spirits so they too could receive the Everlasting Life only You can offer?
Good Shepherd:
Good Shepherd, hear our prayer.
We will fail:
We cannot do this on our own. Our own strength, our own insights, our own wisdom and intellect, our decrepit, earthly pride...oh my, we are desperate, our bodies deteriorating, our faculties failing.
Forgive us and have mercy.
Renew our strength. YOU are our Hope.
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31Lord, we wait on You, broken, ready...
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Psalm 34:18Those who are coming to You now and those who will follow...They will need these promises. They will be desperate for You. These Words. They will need You. Regardless of our day, regardless of what assails us, regardless of what the world and how the enemy attempts to thwart our being...YOU are our rest.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28Lord, we labor and are heavy laden for the lost. We stand with You on this.
Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest Hebrews 4:11a
G Gracious, graceful
I I Intelligent, incisive, instilling
A Active, astute, acute
G Gracious, graceful
I Intelligent, incisive, instilling
L Lithe, Lean, Light
E Ease, energetic
S Swift, Spry, supple
P Perceptive, penetrating, piercing
R Ready, responsive, robust
I Intelligent, incisive, instilling
N Nimble
T Trim, tall, telling
Maranatha.
Dear reader, do you want to know Jesus as Savior. You can. Today.
Here is how.
***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization.
No comments:
Post a Comment