Visits

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Prayers for the Sanctity of Life: No. 3 of 7

***Pray for Abortion Industry Workers
Psalm 13:2-3
1How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
3 Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
4 Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
6 I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
Please pray with me:

Heavenly Father,
Thank You for this day and that You continue to be gracious. You have put your trust in us to carry the message of Your Love, Your care, Your desire for our future. Thank You.

I come before You today on behalf of those who participate in taking the lives of innocent, unborn children. They rise up each day and go to “work”. Their hearts have been hardened and they have concocted stories within themselves that justify their actions. How can they be reached? What are the words? Truly Satan has come and has stolen their conscience, killed their hearts and destroyed their soul. Forgive us for not praying diligently for them.

Father, soften their hearts. Speak to them. Assure them that You are the God who provides. Many of these people likely need their jobs to live. It’s what they have. They may not believe in what they do, but they still have needs for themselves and their families. Father, cause their hearts to swell in concern. Cause their thinking to question and find no answers that justify what they are doing. And may they call out to You for help in their time of need. Then Father, would You bring the alternatives to make a living.

Our actions give permission to others. Every abortion paves the way for anther. Help us, Lord, help us to fight it. May those who have had abortions find and value remorse within themselves. Would You bring many people around them to support them with a change of heart. Raise up an army of voices to deter others away from this heinous murder. …Father, may these people find Your peace and offer it to those who suffer, yet remain committed to carry Your message of life.

Many of our medical profession are pressured to learn about abortion and prepare themselves to take this action. May they be repulsed. Father, in their hearts, render them incapable of participation. Bring the information to them so that they have the right to decline. Give them courage, resolve, and Your peace.

Grant us all continued prayers for those involved in this heinous industry.

In Jesus’ Name.

***These prayers are based on the encouragement and guidance from Intercessors for America. These prayers are my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of Intercessors for America. These are published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Prayer points are extracted from a resource provided by Saint Lawrence Catholic Church. To access the complete list, visit: http://stlaurence.org/documents/Respect%20Life/ProLife%20Prayer%20Suggestions.pdf Please consider joining this army of prayer warriors. Consider visiting their website to learn more. http://ifapray.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment