Visits

Saturday, December 16, 2017

A blessing for Jerusalem...
         praying God's will, not mine

A blessing for Jerusalem...praying God's will, not mine

Please pray with me.

Heavenly Father,
Your Word:
The Jerusalem prophesy in Jeremiah 3:17
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

You promise in Jeremiah 3:17
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Father, it is Your imperative that we pray according to Your Word...for it shall not return void. I believe it. How do we do this with regard to the U.S.Embassy move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? You know O God, the prayers that would move Your heart. That is what we seek—Your Word, Your desire, Your will.

Surely, I want my way, my desires, my idea of the outcome here. And as I see unrest in the Middle East, it is difficult not to want immediate peace. It is difficult not to desire that nothing be done to stir up any additional unrest. Are my desires in alignment with Your will? This is not usually the case. Forgive me. Grant me prayers that align with Your will.

I cannot fathom what it is like to live there. But I believe You are omni-present and that You are there. You are Jehovah Shammah, You are the God who is there. (Ezekiel 48:15) You know every detail of what is happening in and about Jerusalem! Thank You!

There is not one heart that breaks, one soul lost, one life severed from the earth, that You are not aware of. You love them all and desire that all men be saved (1 Timothy 2:4).

I want Your blessing...for me and for the Nation of Israel!
Thank You that You tell me how I can get it!
You promise in Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Blessings for Jerusalem:
• Lord God of Heaven,You are righteous and holy! ...Bless Israel and Jerusalem with Your righteousness.

• You are the God of Peace, Jehovah Shalom; Bless her with Your peace.

• Proclaim the joy of her salvation! Be in the hearts and minds of all who look to You.

• You are El Shaddai, All-powerful, all sufficient: Be the sufficiency of Jerusalem in this time of great need.

• You are Jehovah Jireh, The Lord who Provides: Be the provision of every heart in Jerusalem and Israel!

• You are Jehovah Nissi: The Lord our Banner! Hallelujah! May Your banner fly strong over the land, over each city, over each life...and especially over Your Holy City: Jerusalem!

• You are Jehovah Tsidkenu, the Lord our Righteousness. Oh how we need You. Pour out Your Righteousness upon Jerusalem, that she may honor You and bless You and proclaim Your Word.

• Praise be to You, El Roi: The God who sees! You see all, You know what is going on there. Thank You that nothing escapes Your notice. Praise be to the God who knows, who is omniscient. Blessings to You, who sees even the silent tears that fall from every heart.

A Hanukkah blessing for Jerusalem!
Father, Your Word proclaims that You are Light! Is it not Hanukkah? Is it not the time of year when we celebrate Your provision of Light?
1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Father - Light up Jerusalem! Light her up with the eternal light of Your provision. Proclaim Your Word over her that she may celebrate as never before. Lift up every heart before Your throne of grace and establish Your presence in Jerusalem that the world may see that You are the one True and Living God! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Raise up praise to Your Name, for You promise to inhabit the praises of Your people, Israel!
Psalm 22: 3
But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
Raise us up. That we may be found faithful in the day of His coming. Amen and Amen!

In Jesus' Name

Please consider these prayers for the revival of our nation:
For the U.S.
Prayers of my heart
For the Trump Administration
For Leaders and Decision Makers
For Pastors, especially in the U.S.

***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization. It is inspired by Derek Prince Legacy Radio podcast. This and other free and life-changing resources can be found at https://www.derekprince.org/.

For encouragement and guidance, consider being a part of Intercessors for America. Join this army of prayer warriors. Consider visiting their website to learn more. http://ifapray.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment