Visits

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Prayers of my heart —No. 2

***You are the Author of everything. Praise be to Your Name.
Psalm 73:26
My flesh ad my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Heavenly Father,
You are the On True and Established God. Establish me. Establish Your Church. May we walk with surety and by Your Spirit. Bless us, O Lord to serve You. Make us to be experts, keen, knowledgeable, wise, resourceful and united for the cause of Jesus Christ.

You are the Living God. Your Word is forever and You bring righteousness and justice. May I devote all that I am to You and enjoy You ...that we may have daily communion. May I be Your delight.

Father, I wait on You. But I have not managed my "wait time" well. My entire life, I've been waiting for Your hand to establish me in my profession and truly that never happened. I have waited and not used the time in preparation.

It's like praying for rain and forgetting to take the umbrella...would I be astonished when the downpour came? I hope not. I've been forgetting the umbrella. Please forgive me.

Father, please strengthen me and return to me the years the locusts have eaten. Encourage my heart and bring the motivation, energy and resolve to change the waiting in my life to greater productivity. Seeking You, reading Your Word, drawing closer to You and establishing deeper relationship with You.

Lead me and guide me for Your purposes. Please keep me diligent, and may my spirit, heart, body, mind and words eagerly embrace what You have for me. Hallelujah!

In Jesus’ Name, Help me, that I may stand strong and that I may be found faithful in the day of His coming.

In Jesus’ Name.

Please consider these prayers for the revival of our nation:
Prayers of my heart
More Jeremiah Prayers
For the Trump Administration
For Leaders and Decision Makers
For Pastors, especially in the U.S.

***This prayer is my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of any organization. They are offered in good faith that others may find them helpful in their prayer life and that the Body of Christ may be found faithful in the day of His coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment