Visits

Saturday, July 23, 2016

For those in business: to cherish honesty, integrity, and loyalty, No. 2

***That those in business would cherish honesty, integrity, and loyalty.
Psalm 26
1 Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
2 Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
3 For thy loving-kindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
4 I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
5 I have hated the congregation of evildoers; and will not sit with the wicked.
6 I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:
7 that I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
8 LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honor dwelleth.
9 Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
10 in whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
11 But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
12 My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.
Please pray with me:

Heavenly Father,
You alone define honesty, integrity, and loyalty. Thank You. You have established these standards to guide us in our thinking and in our lives. You have published these standards so that we are protected and can live free from psychological, emotional and physical harm. Thank You. Finally, You have made all of this available to us through Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for us, that we may have strength and power to live as You have designed. You are gracious, merciful, loving, and Your care of us extends our comprehension. Thank You.

Father, leadership is so important. As leaders lead, so goes the country. In the US, integrity seems to have gone by the wayside. Where is it? Those who walk in integrity as You define it are now viewed as the enemy of justice. Help Lord! Raise up those who trust in You and strengthen us that we not slide. Help us to see the value of aligning our businesses with Your values, Your standards, and Your oversight for every part of what we do and who we are.

Businesses, at every level - Business to Consumer, Business to Business seem to exercise poor quality and insist on finding ways not to act with accountability. At every step, the focus seems to have turned to "get the money" and without any intention of delivering the value that was promised. Many (most?) businesses have lost a desire for honor and integrity in business transactions. Forgive us. Convict us. Lead us.

Father, we have turned away from You as a nation. Forgive us. Our business transactions no longer reflect the standards You have put in place for our safety. Forgive us. Accountability in business transactions seems rare and the path to hold people accountable is so onerous that it seems impossible to navigate without making it a full-time occupation. Forgive us. Have mercy on us, and turn us from our errant ways.

Have You kept back those business owners and business leaders who walk in Your truth? Please gather them together to stand strong and encourage and strengthen each other that they not walk in the company of those that refuse Your guidance. Father, it is so easy to see how others manage their business and determine that because, "Everyone is doing it that way...." that it is right. That the way of the majority makes right. Forgive us. Open our eyes and hearts to seek Your way.

Prosper those businesses that seek You. Prosper them with loyal customers who speak their virtue to everyone they know. As we manage customer dissatisfaction, may the Light of Christ come through and be so remarkable and impressive, that testimony is established and Christ is served with excellence.

Guide, call, pull all business owners that know You to dedicate themselves and their businesses to serve You and to serve every customer as they would serve Jesus Christ Himself. Excite and ignite us to do this thing as an alternative to others. May our businesses be so successful that others desire You, seek You, find You, and establish their lives and businesses to serve Jesus Christ.

Help us, that we may stand strong and that we may be found faithful in the day of His coming.

In Jesus’ Name.

Please also consider this prayer For those in business: to cherish honesty, integrity, and loyalty, No. 1

***This prayer is based on the encouragement and guidance from Intercessors for America. These prayers are my own and the content does not reflect the philosophy or policies of Intercessors for America. These are published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Please consider joining this army of prayer warriors. Consider visiting their website to learn more. http://ifapray.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment